Current time: 06-03-2024, 08:23 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
I've been running Beethoven's Ninth Symphony full blast since earlier this evening. Kinda seems fitting with all the fireworks lighting up the sky. Big grin
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
ganda ng fieworks kila Mix LOL
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Sogay. No bombs here :{
I didn't light any fireworks this year, i just cut loose with the five-thousand BBs in my box magazine, all the while laughing like a madman while a sawa was going off in front of me. Gangster

Here's to 2010, people!
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
scarface ba lol XD
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Happy 2010 RR peeps, have a good one! Big grin

A bit depressing on this new year's eve, nanood kami ng fireworks along Manila Bay. Breathtaking man ang fireworks sa lakas at ganda, it's sort of depressing that a certain someone can't be there with you to enjoy the fireworks, huggles and a kiss and all. Sad

Oh well, andyan naman si Sophie. PA HUGGGG!! Domo
Had a great New Year's Eve hike up Taal Volcano.
Happy New Year Everyone!

Rant: I activated free cheat to run the custom brightness settings to save energy while playing gundam vs gundam next plus, and it corrupted my save data. I have to do everything again Jason Tekken 6 also runs like shit when the processor isn't set to default or when running with free cheat on.
(01-01-2010, 12:11 AM)clonezero Wrote: ganda ng fieworks kila Mix LOL

Sa kapitbahay namin yun. Ganda nga talaga. Libreng fireworks show. LOL

RANT: Starting the new year... with sore eyes. >_<
Hey RR, happy new year! Smile
happy new year RR!
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
Happy First day of the year people!!
I want to text you all. But all the stores here are closed today.

I noticed the moon more than the fireworks. The moon sa so high up and pretty last night.

I'm spending my first day of the years sick though. I'm still adjusting to the climate here.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Rant: I was hiking and I slipped on my ass while trying to avoid a Korean loli who was walking up a slope. In an ironic twist of fate, I ended up grabbing hold of the first thing in my immediate vicinity -- the loli's leg D: She was fine, but I scrapped my arm a bit.
I learned that votoms is getting a sequel. *fangasm*

And that's what you get for avoiding loli. lmao
I just hate it when people use the "new year na kasi" reason just to rant at you to "change" immediately.

Sila p nagtampo e no. =.=
I can only comfort you through your dreams. When you are wide awake, all I can do is smile and enjoy your presence.
Rant/Rave:

I just got home from our province. Other than being sad and that kind of stuff due to a departed one, we also had a family reunion, a shitload of booze, and a bag full of lulz. This was also the biggest christmas gift I've ever had (I received about 15k+, mostly from abroad though.)

But now I need to catch on regarding school, now that I'm back again. LOL

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,074,209 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,215 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy