Current time: 06-03-2024, 08:31 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
Rant: Holy shit, some of my schoolmates are stalking me up here (yup, net stalking), damn it. I might as well try to act with more subtlety from now on.
Ergh, I hate this.

Rave: On the other hand, successful compression of AC3P Smile only 279 mb lol (with the help of one of my classmates)
[Image: nines.jpg]
Hey schoolmates of Black Dragon:

If you're gonna visit here, at least freakin' register and post.

Hahaha there.
(10-15-2009, 12:15 AM)NiX Wrote: Hey schoolmates of Black Dragon:

Hahaha there.

Also, if you ppolz are just interested in stalking and don't play AC, might as well just get the fuck off. LOL

Oh, and paki pindot ang mga ads plox
There was a time that i was also frequently mistaken as a girl from afar. Yes, mahaba buhok ko noon at ilang beses na akong na-"ma'am" pag lumalabas ng bahay. Bus conductors, cashiers, taxi drivers and tinderas all mistook me for a girl at times when i had a ponytail or my hair was unbound. It got freaking annoying when a guard at MoA admonished me for walking through the front doors at the men's line.

Guard (looking at me) - Miss, meron po tayong pila para sa mga babae. Dun po kayo sa kabila.
Me (taas ang isang kilay) - Ano ka'mo?
Guard (waves me through) - ...

It was after that point that i started maintaining a goatee whenever my hair grew past my shoulders. Pero ala pa rin. Kahit ngayon na lampas lang tenga yung buhok ko, may mga beses pa rin na napapagkalamalan akong babae. Napapasampal-mukha na lang ako pag ganun, pare. Facepalm
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Sampalmukha? I like that. LOL

Even with haircuts where my ears are already showing, I still get mistaken as a girl sometimes. Hahah. Should I start getting haircuts from barbers instead of gays in salons? Hahah.
Hahaha, i meant facepalm. Maybe i should've phrased that as "sampal-palad sa mukha" or something. LOL

I don't think it makes a difference where you get your locks cut. Last few times i got my hair trimmed, it was at this barbershop here in Fort Bonifacio where you have this convict-looking guy and his huge wrestler-esque brother holding the scissors and razors. Typical manly barber shop - Conversations are always funny, posters of sexy actresses on the walls, cuts are pretty cheap and there's even a massage afterwards. Sadly, it does nothing to stop the greetings of "Hello, ma'am. Welcome to (insert name of any mall here)!" whenever i go out.

Nasa mukha o katawan lang siguro, pare. Tongue
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(10-15-2009, 12:32 AM)Goat Wrote:
(10-15-2009, 12:15 AM)NiX Wrote: Hey schoolmates of Black Dragon:

Hahaha there.

Also, if you ppolz are just interested in stalking and don't play AC, might as well just get the fuck off. LOL

Oh, and paki pindot ang mga ads plox

LOL Holy crap they really did receive the message (got a reply in YM) I kinda LMAO'd LOL

Well played guys LOL
[Image: nines.jpg]
Good Gawd. Stalkers popping up everywhere! Blink Not a good sign, pare! LOL

Iraya, That wasn't an old woman that touched my hair tried to take me away someplace. It was an old MAN.Facepalm I do remember the weird stalker girl in the arcades too...

I think I remember dubbing her "Rat Girl" or something. (Invader Zim reference. LOL a person who got lost in Shopping mall parking garage and was never able to make their way out again. ...Lives on scraps that drivers throw out from their cars.)

I guess I should cut my hair now... Probably attract a lot less attention from sticky closet people....
[Image: Sig07.png]

"I love chocolate-covered Sophie." A. Nina
AHA, so it was a man~!!!!!

but but but im your stalker too, Nyoron~ >:3
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
(10-15-2009, 08:24 AM)iraya-sama Wrote: AHA, so it was a man~!!!!!

but but but im your stalker too, Nyoron~ >:3

Blink
[Image: Sig07.png]

"I love chocolate-covered Sophie." A. Nina
Wub
Pare, kinikilig ako, pare. LOL
:WTF:
damn, missed this whole thing by trace. dude, if i was in your place, id seriously freak out and just walk away.

@iraya-sama: got no reservations to what you wanna say to our good friend trace. thats sweet.
Rave - PS2 FIXED!!! I CAN FINALLY PLAY LR AT HOME AGAIN!!! Clapping

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,074,213 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,215 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy