Current time: 06-03-2024, 08:26 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
Happy birthday! Welcome to the THIRD decade of your life!
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Lol i think 21 is the start of your third decade....Shock

Rant:
Delicious food is several kms away....
@ parang uulan.....
Ack, another post fail. Corrected.

@JE
Sounds like it doesn't rain much there. You should see it here. Rain's each and every damn day...
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Yeah I heard about it in the news. Our town plaza is once again submerged.

Memories of wading through floodwater.....
SHIT is SHIT
RANT/RAVE: 3 term THESIS starts today!!!!!!

RANT: 1 year closer to DEATH

RAVE: FOOD!!!!!!!!!

oh btw.... my thesis will end when im 22 years old O_O
Rave - room's now back to normal. Everything's in it's place.

The shelves (please do pardon the waterstains on the ceiling)
[Image: roomshot01.jpg]

[Image: roomshot02.jpg]

[Image: roomshot03.jpg]

[Image: roomshot04.jpg]

[Image: roomshot05.jpg]

Random shots of the rest of the room
[Image: roomshot06.jpg]

[Image: roomshot07.jpg]

[Image: roomshot08.jpg]

[Image: roomshot09.jpg]

Now all i have to do is wait one year again for the dust to come back. Hopefully by then, i'll have the glass in place.
Nice collection there Fox :p That's more model kits than I even had XD. I think its time we made a "What's your room like?" thread :p

Rave: I'm finally over something I've been denying for over 3 and a half years, and it feels good to live without that feeling anymore.

I so can't wait for Saturday as well :p
Uh. kinda OT, but what's on Sat?
Ravens getting drunk. Wanna come along?
Checked the thread. Going to have to say no given that I won't be available for a good amount of time. I'll try to make it to the kit bash though.
Rick, what did you get over?

Fox, nice collection. I like it when a lot of stuff gets organized. Big grin

Rave: I'm going home early today!
Rant: My "early" is 12:15 AM.
(09-15-2009, 12:15 AM)Grim Wrote: Rick, what did you get over?

The biggest love of my life I talked about in the Vigan trip Tongue. We finally talked after an awkward relationship at best, after 3 and a half years. Feels good to know that it wasn't a big deal and everyone has moved on with life. :p

I can tell that Barong story again on Saturday if you're going :p
Hahaha, the Barong episode and the interrogation that followed. It's still amazing what lengths people will go to when chasing that one elusive thing. Big grin
RANT: STILL DIDN'T GET A RAISE at work after 3 months of being a regular already....I'm literally doing stuff that my manager does, (plus some stuff that jake does too),plus mine, plus the intermittent taking the job of the secretary whos always late. DAMMIT.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,074,212 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,215 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy