Current time: 06-03-2024, 08:22 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
(08-18-2009, 12:05 AM)Shintetsu Wrote:
(08-17-2009, 10:22 AM)Sforza Wrote:
(08-15-2009, 11:10 PM)azuriel07 Wrote: rave: Battle Of the bands!! XD

rant: I switched from playing the rhythm guitar to bass guitar.. aaaand.. I don't have a bass guitar so I can't practice.. >.<

You can use the first three/four strings of a normal electric guitar, its getting used to the fingering of a bass that's important?

Can you srsly practice bass guitar using that method? I was sort-of thinking of a low-cost way to learning both guitars Tongue

but.. Isn't the strings too small? and the sound is different.. drop ko kaya ung first 3 strings? parehas na ba tunog nun?

Rave: nag popost sa com lab ng school.. Ninja

@dad's post... LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
RANT: my supposed buyer for my borken ps3 went AWOL on me after making "paasa" or making me hope for the deal to materialize(for almost a month). I hate people like this. guaranteeing stuff, and then when they cant pay, they hide, filipino style. I also contacted another guy who's supposed to buy something from him this time around, only to have the guy NOT respond again and make up a lot of excuses like, he's still in cebu, he had to something or what shit.

its ok for the deal to get cancelled or delayed. but the no updating from him part pisses me off to no end.

here's his account in tpc. spam negative comments plox. I swear il get back at this man. he WILL know that I'm not a person to be trifled with.

http://tipidpc.com/ratings.php?username=..._live_last

whew, load off my chest.
Well, with what you've already unloaded about him, i doubt people will consider doing business with him in the future. Don't worry, he'll definitely get what's coming to him.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(08-20-2009, 12:10 PM)arch_angel Wrote: here's his account in tpc. spam negative comments plox. I swear il get back at this man. he WILL know that I'm not a person to be trifled with.

http://tipidpc.com/ratings.php?username=..._live_last

whew, load off my chest.

I'm pretty familiar with your views regarding this topic, so I just wanted to point out one thing.

You have an affliction with someone who's named affliction.
Nice observation. Jason
Happy Birthday, Jack-O. You are now 16 years old.
Happy B-day Jack-O LOL
Here's to the end of an era. Shame. But it's been fun.
(08-23-2009, 06:59 PM)NiX Wrote: Here's to the end of an era. Shame. But it's been fun.

???
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Cheers to those who have to rest...

EDIT: no, no one died, someone just stopped playing AC Sad. Fox, I'll let you know via PM if ever. Let me know if you're in Manila ASAP.

Rave: I finished Razing Storm in 1 credit for the first time, another one in the list of arcade games that I finish in 1 credit. I felt pale and about to collapse afterward.
What?you guys are gonna stop playing AC?? It could have been better if you could adapt to changing times and accept Fa or 4 already, It's not that bad of a game
Huh? One guy stopped playing AC. Not all of us.

Kojima Core and Kojima Core: For Answer aren't bad games. They're just not Armored Core. It's got nothing to do with adapting.

Rave: CD-bootable linux totally saved my ass! Big grin I accidentally deleted the .dll file that boots explorer.exe of windows. >_< But thanks to linux, I was still able to access the system32 folder to replace the file. Now XP's working again. Yay!
As much as I want to play Kojima Core: For Answer (i like how the collared admin works but), KCFA seems rare nowadays. You'll need to keep looking for it in buy-&-sell sites if you want it so badly. Other than that, it's up to the captain and his crew to uncover the secrets behind AC3P. The ol' AC gaming rests in their hands.

Still, I'm rooting for an ACLR remake, next-gen. LOL
happy bday Jack - O

... NOT A WORD FROM YOU SHIN >=(
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Aww, you beat me to the punch. LOL

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,074,206 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,215 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy