Current time: 06-03-2024, 06:16 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
Happy birthday BD~
'Signatures are overrated.'
Happy birthday BD!
Wow, happy birthday BD! Now go show up in a meet, please. LOL
Oh yeah I forgot to go j/k LOL
Thanks guys Smile God my wallet is gonna be sad later, there are zerglings all over me Jason
[Image: nines.jpg]
HAPPY BD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Happy birthday BD, you really have to show up on August 1.
Yes, show up. LOL Happy Birthday BD!
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
happy birthday BD!!

rant: damn it.. my first quiz in college and i got 6/100... damn... i wrote all my solutions and answers on my scratch paper (like i always do) and... after 40 minutes of hard work.. my prof shows up.. and takes away my scratch paper... got only 10 minutes to start all over again.. (..aand i forgot to put my name on my paper..) damn!

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
why did your prof take it away? pwede naman dapat un diba oh sadista teacher mo?
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Rant/Rave:

I didn't get accepted in the school paper, the Benildean as an illustrator. Judging from their comics though I wouldn't like them anyway.
LOL I think I should attend. Thanks again Smile

Quote:rant: damn it.. my first quiz in college and i got 6/100... damn... i wrote all my solutions and answers on my scratch paper (like i always do) and... after 40 minutes of hard work.. my prof shows up.. and takes away my scratch paper... got only 10 minutes to start all over again.. (..aand i forgot to put my name on my paper..) damn!
What the hell? Is that guy some sort of gung-ho psychopath. I'd probably complain if that ever happened to me

RANT: WOW, I'm amazed at the coordination of the panelists and coordinators for our thesis /sarcasm
Seriously, the people in charge just got confused on what criteria to use (*facepalm*) Our last subject yesterday ended early because of that confusion
[Image: nines.jpg]
(07-14-2009, 07:10 PM)azuriel07 Wrote: happy birthday BD!!

rant: damn it.. my first quiz in college and i got 6/100... damn... i wrote all my solutions and answers on my scratch paper (like i always do) and... after 40 minutes of hard work.. my prof shows up.. and takes away my scratch paper... got only 10 minutes to start all over again.. (..aand i forgot to put my name on my paper..) damn!

Woah. That's way worse than a surprise 100 item preliminary exam.

*Instructor enerts the room with a whole rim of bond paper*
'Please arrange your seating. At least one seat apart'
'Sir, quiz?'
'Prelims nyo.'
'Sir, may oras ka rin.'

Luckily, he let us copy answers from each other at hindi na rin natuloy yung one seat apart. Wala rin kaming nakopya sa isa't isa.
Kaso hindi rin ako pumasa sa subject nya kasi hindi ako nangopya.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Belated happy birthday to Black Dragon! Wait, aren't dragons supposedly immortal?

RANT - I tried to lead a revolt against an unrepentant vending machine earlier but it ended in tragedy. Chair
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Please do elaborate, if the machine refuses to dispense beverages properly and if there aren't any attendants in the area, who are you supposed to go to for help? Big grin
happy b-day BD Sophie

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,074,116 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,214 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy