Current time: 06-03-2024, 10:19 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
@Grim: Yes it is, I got to lounge around a little the other day at PS home. You remember that night I PMed you for Tekken(you were asleep), I was at PSH the whole time.
This is also a punishment for you.
You will be the defender of justice and wear a mask forever,
you won't be able to live as yourself.
You will sacrifice all your happiness for the world.. Eternally..
(Last words to Zero - Lelouch Vi Britania)
WEEEE

Kane's Wrath 1.02 patch!!!!!!
I'm employed. =D
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
rave: internet connection fixed! after 10 years~!

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
Rant:
Huling araw ng paghuhukom mamayang biernes.
Pass = Back to the work force
Fail = Back to the bum brigade

Rave:
Nakuha ko na ATM ko.
Sweldo, here I come.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Rant: Just had a car accident this morning. I feel so lucky that while the car that hit my car was close to a total wreck, my ride did'nt suffer any massive damage(only a small dent on the door), and the fact that I did'nt even wear seatbelt yet I did'nt sufer any injuries, the guy that hit me wearing his seatbelt and all sustained neck injuries..

Rave: After an unexpected meet with trace a while back, I'm so looking foward to next saturday.

Rant: I'm not feeling so lucky now, I'll hafta shell out 61k for the repair of his car(hafta admit that this whole thing is my fault to begin with tho).. Savings will equal negative after thisFacepalm...
This is also a punishment for you.
You will be the defender of justice and wear a mask forever,
you won't be able to live as yourself.
You will sacrifice all your happiness for the world.. Eternally..
(Last words to Zero - Lelouch Vi Britania)
At least ok ka naman. Yun naman ang mahalaga di ba?

Such experiences make me appreciate commuting a lot.
Yay for MRT's, LRT's and Jeeps and Buses.

Kaso, pag sumabog sila collateral damage, tapos literal na kung saan saan ka pupulutin.
Tapos lagpas 60k ang paburol, palibing at pasakla.
-knock on wood-
'Signatures are overrated.'
Congrats Tim on getting your job!
Jobet, congrats satin, kakakuha ko lang din ng ATM ko.
Jolly, condolences to your money. Pero yeah, better poor than injured/dead.
Congrats, not-bums-anymore-people!

Now, to get you on to making your own empire, have any of you read Robert Kiyosaki's "Rich Dad, Poor Dad"?
Wow, lots of things going on. Congratulations and condolences. DT hope things turn out better, but as Mix said, better poor than your life lost. To Maitreya and Nerese, congratulations! Tongue
At least DT is still alive, because I need to own him in tekken.
Shit happens and it's coincidence if it keeps happening sooner. xD

Hopefully things turn out better for you, DT. At least you're lucky to be alive (and for having the chance to beat atdsutm down in tekken!!). Congrats for finally having jobs btw, you two. :p
I don't want to lose an RR member, watching a Goat get hit by a car is better.
(12-19-2008, 04:07 AM)atdsutm Wrote: I don't want to lose an RR member, watching a Goat get hit by a car is better.

Ganado sa trash talk ah. LOL
(12-18-2008, 06:53 PM)Doom Trigger Wrote: Rant: Just had a car accident this morning. I feel so lucky that while the car that hit my car was close to a total wreck, my ride did'nt suffer any massive damage(only a small dent on the door), and the fact that I did'nt even wear seatbelt yet I did'nt sufer any injuries, the guy that hit me wearing his seatbelt and all sustained neck injuries..

Rave: After an unexpected meet with trace a while back, I'm so looking foward to next saturday.

Rant: I'm not feeling so lucky now, I'll hafta shell out 61k for the repair of his car(hafta admit that this whole thing is my fault to begin with tho).. Savings will equal negative after thisFacepalm...

Who hit who, exactly?

Rant: Left knee's acting up - can't run or bike for the week. So much for stamina training Facepalm
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,074,270 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,215 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy