Current time: 06-03-2024, 08:06 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
(11-13-2008, 04:15 AM)Nerese Wrote:
(11-11-2008, 02:38 PM)ardjin Wrote: rick! system restore doesnt work too T_T pshft!

@Twin-Skies, ganyan din minsan sa sta lucia haha dumidirecho lng sa gs2 qng upuan ndi q cla kinakausap. idaan sa tingin Glare

Mukhang nahuli ng dating para sa undas yung HD ng PS3 mo ah.
Anyways, kaya pa yan. dalhin mo na kaya sa espesyalista?

The kind that gets the paddles charged then yells "CLEAR!" maybe?
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Rave 1: A present from my tita is coming soon...

A picture I had sewn for my room.
Next, she wants (apparently) to sew a pic of Sophie I found last year...says she likes the colors.

Rave 2: The same tita also lent me their PS2...
However...

Rant: My working copy of ACLR is gone...
Better look for it...
Jade: Ah, the scent of love is in the air.
Luke & Tear: Love?!
Mieu: I don't smell anything. What's it smell like? Apple gels?
Jade: More like a certain young religious leader.

-from a ToA skit... (related to current avvie...just read the skit yourself and you'll get it)
No internet again at home and at work. Neighbor put password on internet, meaning no more leeching. PLDT will fix my internet in 5 days I hope sooner tho. Using internet at Gramp's house. Dad's getting an eye operation on Monday.

Story of my recent life.

Edit: Internet somewhat fixed. Its still wonkey, but at least it works.
My condolences to your PS3. At least the warranty is still valid, as the cost of fixing a PS3 is around $150 USD without it. New HDs will cost $100-$200 USD if you get them from Sony in case if its an HD problem.

EDIT: Happy Birthday Beaskiller. I know its not showing up in the forums, but it is his bday today.
BK's birthday is today? Hey, happy birthday comrade!
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
happy bday di ka na masyado nag popost ah!!!!
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

thanks sa lahat ng ng bati
if you know yourself and your enemy you will never fear the results of a hundred battles if you know yourself but not the enemy for every victory you will suffer a defeat if you dont know yourself neither your enemy you will lose at every battle.<br />sun tzu, the art of war
Happy birthday Eli!
Happy Birthday, Eli.
happy bday eli! Salute
Happy birthday Eli!
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
Hapi birthday beastkiller!!! Rock on

RAVE: Saw a VF-25S "ozma" custom plamo in the wild Woot, going get one on saturday Rock on

@ardjin:
have u tried using other hdds or removing the hdd and formatting it using a pc?
Ninja Ninja 
congratulations, you are 1 year closer to death!!!!!
Raves:

Just got off my first day of work. Our new boss is pretty passionate about covering clean energy news, and I gotta admit, it's pretty exciting for me too given it's a relatively new industry that's only recently picked up momentum.

On the other hand, some of the stuff we're covering is borderline creepy...

http://www.solardaily.com/reports/New_Do...r_999.html

Jesus on a pogo stick - that's the same solar array from 00! Clapping

Other studies - such as REN21 - I've been going over also indicate that in a couple of years, solar energy will be consolidated in the hands of several mega corporations that will be receiving considerable amounts of gov't subsidies from across the globe.

Sound familiar...?

It would be so cool of some genius invents a solar furnace in our lifetime just to wrap up these turn of events nicely. Happy
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
Rave: Just got my copy of ACFA! OMG, got to make some tym to play.

Rave/Rave?: We just sold 2 old cars to buy a less old one.. What's geting me realy uncomfortable is the fact that I'll be sharing the car with my "Gimickera/Fashionista/Unica Hija" sister. Oh well, @ least I'll be getting much needed exercise, walking.
This is also a punishment for you.
You will be the defender of justice and wear a mask forever,
you won't be able to live as yourself.
You will sacrifice all your happiness for the world.. Eternally..
(Last words to Zero - Lelouch Vi Britania)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,074,169 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,215 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy