Current time: 06-03-2024, 10:49 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
Sforza Wrote:
Goatling Wrote:
Serene Wrote:You AC E*********...
*Sigh*

Green-minded people these days.

Play AC with your patients.
...and I bet they'll get better very quickly.

Pwede rin, if the hospital would allow such things in the hospital. Either they get better or mas mapadali sila.
Worship
Happy birthday to strife224!

EDIT: The bands Drip and Sound are both playing in the 19East today, May 9. Who wants to join me to watch their gig? Big grin
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
indeed.. i am something like a Lonely Driver.

my feelings for her drived me crazy, then all of the sudden... PHAILBye

i guess a sincere Heart is not enoughTears

=^.^=
[Image: upeo113pr8.gif]

State-of-the-Art
Functionality
Balance

---
"I am more of a Teacher rather than a Pilot"
Aw dammit, swotting a day before your midterm test starts results in a major apocalypse.
It's tough to work when your officemates are talking about StarCraftII. But fun. >.<
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
Stuffing damned video streamers.

EDIT:

Don't get bothered with my post, the Rant/Rave topic is made for crap like this.

School,

F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** YOU F*** IT
I work in a sales office. Here's a Goat style rant.

[Image: PhoneHate.gif]

[Image: PhoneHate2.gif]
Goatling Wrote:Don't get bothered with my post, the Rant/Rave topic is made for crap like this.

Lol, exactly. But that doesn't mean they aren't hilarious to read.

Jake, you have the makings of an employee about to go postal. Nyahaha.
lol angst at work

rant:This is my first post utilizing a PSP XD
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Wow RR sure is pissed off. When I'm pissed, I scream at the top of my lungs while driving alone. Happens around once a week.
Here's my own rant: where is season 2???!!!
Rant - ......

Crap, what's the point, we're all gonna die anyway...
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
But we are already alive so why waste it shitty things ultimately happen and making excuses only means you are running away. Besides to think you are alone simply is wrong =).

on another note when I get frustrated I normally, punch the wall, shout loud on a pillow, and/or binge eat

... go uber psp post go!!!
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Wonder.. I used to think that I can summon a massive rainfall everytime i get seriously pissed. High school days. Also known as the Narutard days. Oh the glory. -_-

I wonder.. What would I do NOW if I get seriously pissed?
Hey CZ, save the hopeful, look-up-things-will-get-better speech for the apocalypse when it comes, there's a perfectly stupid, perfectly ridiculous reason why i floated yesterday's remark about our final destination. I was working on one of my AC kits when i accidentally dropped the core assembly and several pieces were lost. That's all there is to it, no hope lost or anything...
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,074,280 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,215 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy