Current time: 06-04-2024, 12:08 AM
The Rant/Rave Topic
damn I was supposed to post yesterday ~_~ I suddenly was unable to connect to the RR website...

anywayz came back from my CDS exposure at calatagan batangas and I am officially a nog nog now and for the trip well it had its big ups and downs ....

actual summer classes start on the 14nth ... PGNC and Rizal XD fighto~!!!
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Going for practicum this summer in a risk consulting firm. Time to be free/cheap labor to the company for the next month or so.
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
Rant:

Yep. I ended up having a b0rken PS2. AGAIN.
RANT:
TYR IS NOW A FRICKIN PK SERVER T_T
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Rant: Damn hot summer is dang hot. I'm currently taking up summer class and I'm thankful I didn't get the 3:00 - 5:00 pm class, gawd.

Rave: But dang I'm seeing cute girls everywhere Nosebleed Domo

Another Rant: what sucks though, some people tease me that some girls like me, WTF, I'm a geek and a social outcast + torpe LOL
[Image: nines.jpg]
Stop being an outcast and finally show up at one of our meets. -_-
BLACK DRAGON AND NECRON ARE THE SAME PERSON.
More like I'm his AC LOL
May 3 is the next meet right? It'll be a miracle if I manage to get there LOL However, if the group reporting finishes by that time, I might get a chance.

Rave: I still can't believe summer in college ends around May 8-9, awesomeness
YOU DON'T EXIST. Jason
LOL. Bert pwn't
So, if I show up in one of the meets that means I sent a Cyborg? LOL
Not really. Your sins against us will vanish like insect crap if you show up.

Rave:
Yay! 4 days since the start of our classes, I stilll haven't enrolled, and I already missed assignments and some practical seatworks!
Rant - my beloved M4 just got its pinion gear stripped. Looks like it's gonna need a new motor, meaning no fire-support role for me during the next couple of games. Well, at least i've still got the AK to fall back on. Problem is, i can't be as trigger-happy on it as i usually am with the M4. Sad
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Rave: ...Sa wakas!
Lord_Leperman Wrote:Rave: ...Sa wakas!

What?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,074,308 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,215 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy