Current time: 06-03-2024, 10:11 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
no your not you just have your priorities straight XD
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

R.Leonhardt Wrote:lol,It does belong to the WTF section. Hey apple,how'd you know that those were the exact sequence of their actions???Could it be you're the one who did it? Shifty

j/k

I ask a lot of questions when people tell me stories. It went something like this:

(girl) Friend: Hey, so I slept with -him- last night. OMG! You won't believe what happened!

Me: Wait. I need to visualize. Do you shave down there? Is he big?

Friend: *answers my question*

Me: Ah. So did you have a hard time (playing with his banana) if you had braces?

Friend: *looks flustered* Well... *tells me more*

Me: Okay! *then I see the guy after a few hours, who I also know*
Me (to guy): How's your banana? Hope you got a band-aid!

The guy got really embarrassed I think since he was with some other guy friends, and told his girl about what I did after I left. The girl called me and went "DUDE WTF?!" and I went "Hey, did you know our friend ______ is pregnant??" and then she went "WHAT?!?!" and then the topic gets changed and hasn't been brought up again.
lmfao. I always make jokes about girls having braces and sucking on...bananas. lol nice way of putting it.

>.> I've had it happen to me though...NOT FUN. I'm never letting a girl with braces do that again.

<.< lots of blood...not a lot of pain. but lots of light-headed-ness feeling.
ಠ_ಠ
0_o Shock
Too much information. >_<
Quote:>.> I've had it happen to me though...NOT FUN. I'm never letting a girl with braces do that again.
]

I'll remember that once I get there Shifty
theGrim Wrote:Too much information. >_<

seconded XD

strawhat_luffy Wrote:lmfao. I always make jokes about girls having braces and sucking on...bananas. lol nice way of putting it.

>.> I've had it happen to me though...NOT FUN. I'm never letting a girl with braces do that again.

<.< lots of blood...not a lot of pain. but lots of light-headed-ness feeling.

Something like that happened to me too, since I sleep with girls sometimes. She was licking down there when her braces got tangled up in the bush. Things get tangled up much easier since bananas stick out a few inches, and cherries don't >.>

I have a feeling some people here are quite entertained by the current topic <.<
theGrim Wrote:Too much information. >_<
wait.....a who did the girl lick down there??? a guy or another girl?? what do you mean that happened to you???

Graaaaghhh!!!too much info!!!!
AppleHead Wrote:. She was licking down there when her braces got tangled up in the bush. Things get tangled up much easier since bananas stick out a few inches, and cherries don't >.>

well, I usually make girls shave first rofl. makes it easier, but I don't wear braces anyway.

:S I don't like picking hair out of my teeth, though. lol.

EDIT: R.Leonhardt she means that a girl licked her "down there" and got some hair stuck in her braces.

I can bet that hurt too X_X
ಠ_ಠ
strawhat_luffy Wrote:well, I usually make girls shave first rofl. makes it easier, but I don't wear braces anyway.

:S I don't like picking hair out of my teeth, though. lol.

EDIT: R.Leonhardt she means that a girl licked her "down there" and got some hair stuck in her braces.

I can bet that hurt too X_X

Actually, her face got stuck and she couldn't get it out. We had to use a scalpel that was across the room. Granted, its not a very big room but its the thought that counts!
I think we need another thread.
lol.yes we do
geeeh >_<

anyway what's with the new topic of cugami's and why is it password protected??? explain only if its not delicate ~_~

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,074,266 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,215 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy