Current time: 06-03-2024, 08:52 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
Just got home. Time to sleep.
just had an upgrade... I have peons Smile I two younger doctors are placed under my direct instruction and supervision.

It's hard to be an impartial mentor. It doesn't hurt that they're both cute though :p

I've been at the bottom of the heirarchy, so It's quite refreshing to have people lower than you for a change... part of me says (it's payback time!) and part of e says (I don't want my juniors to experience what I experienced)

well... off to battle my minions...
peons aye ...lol nice doc *sncker*
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Haha congrats Doc.

AEA1 Wrote:It doesn't hurt that they're both cute though :p

I sincerely hope you're talking about females here. Tongue
Wow~ The Doc has exceed orbits now.
yup... females dude Smile I'm not going brokeback on you.

hmm... exceed orbits... not quite, more of teamates on starter ACs... slowly upgrading their design.

I consider the nurses as my exceed orbits (no offense meant)

Rant: missed the gathering the other day... oh well that's life... was looking forward to a round of tekken.
Help, help, i'm being repressed!

LOL!

Due to one of Leperman's quotes during the events, i borrowed a copy of Monty Python and the Holy Grail and watched it last night. Because of that, i now plan to spend tonight's entire work shift using a slightly-english accent.

On a similar note to Doc's EOs, my supervisor just informed me that i've been handed the assignment of taking care of the two newbies who were recently attached to our work team. The two girls just finished training and the boss wants me to watch over them for the next week and see that they're properly coached and assisted during their calls. Which means that i don't have to take any calls for the entire week while i show them the ropes.

Now, that's what i call sweet!
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
I want EO's too!!!!

wait...

lol does younger students (and lower year level) of the same course count???

I've got 6 around me on general physiology and they do ask me for help XD

does that count?????
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

I have EOs too, but I can only use them once a week, on Saturdays.

...They're named Rick and Mark Rofl
Rave:
Finally learned how to work with torrents files and is now starting to download HTDM Books...
Just got lucky with 3 of them.
'Signatures are overrated.'
rant:
having "EOs" is not quite what I thought of it to be... now, I not only have to be responsible for myself, but I'm also accountable for the actions of my eo's... goodluck to us...

Like I told cabs and Dt.... I used to rant on how bossy, stupid or lazy my immediate higher up was. and now... it might come back to me.

hirap maging boss no fox? palpak nila, palpak din natin... eto advice ng senior ko sa akin.

"take care of your juniors"
"cover the ass of the person immediately above you"
"bite the bullet for your batchmate"

hope this helps
Rant: I've suffered multiple hell days last week, when I tried to reformat 39 PC's in my shop in 2 days.. unfortunately I did'nt finished on time(I just barely managed to finished within 5 days). Being awake for 48hrs is'nt exactly my cup of tea No no ..

Rave: DLed a demo copy of DMC4 for the xb360, and it was so sweet Wub (despite being short)

Super Rave: started downloading DMC4 full version for my box yesterday, can't wait to finish(I'll give my PC a "DL until finish" run and hope my PC can handle it)

@Doc: good luck sa pagpapanggap Shifty ..
This is also a punishment for you.
You will be the defender of justice and wear a mask forever,
you won't be able to live as yourself.
You will sacrifice all your happiness for the world.. Eternally..
(Last words to Zero - Lelouch Vi Britania)
Rant - fething flash drives!!! (see Gen.Tech section for details)

AEA1 Wrote:rant:
hirap maging boss no fox? palpak nila, palpak din natin... eto advice ng senior ko sa akin.

"take care of your juniors"
"cover the ass of the person immediately above you"
"bite the bullet for your batchmate"

Well, i'm not really a boss or supervisor at this point. God forbid 'cause thats a position that i pray i never get promoted to. Too much responsibility if i say so and that just gets more stress than the other higher positions. What i am currently is what we call a "mentor", agents or representatives who watch over new-hires as they go through their first week.

It's pretty much a cakewalk. All i do is coach them, give them advice when they get stuck and just help them get used to the various procedures that we hafta go through while making the rounds.

Makes me feel kinda important but not much. LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Rant: Palpak yung DL ko dun sa ibang ebooks...
Download na naman...
MY PLDT D/L H4X! XD
...But still embarrassing compared to Korean speed.

[Image: pldth4x.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,074,221 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,215 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy