Current time: 06-03-2024, 04:48 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
Anything new going on here?

Feth, nowadays i feel so out of it. And this new 2am-11am sked is not doing wonders for my mental state.

At least there's a PS2 in the break room here in the office. I get to play a couple of rounds every few hours.

Playing LR during my breaktime - one of my last few links back to sanity. Helps pretty much that i found a fellow Raven here in the office although he's not that hardcore a player.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Belated happy b-day to Kai Garuda Tongue

[Image: nines.jpg]
Rant:
My parents are just too damn noisy. I have to shut them up, I tried to study but they still won't stop saying "Mag-aral ka. Mag-aral ka ngayon, etc, etc." <_<

lawl
Wow Ohmy ... I've never noticed how many people actually greeted me on my birthday... (God... I have GOT to learn to read more topics than where people reply to what I replied to...)

Sorry guys... Here's a much deserved thanks to all who greeted me on probably one of the worst birthdays of my life... (seein' all the greets made it all better)

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>UBER SUPER MEGA THANKS TO:</span>
Worship

BLACK DRAGON, HAYWIRE, SERENE, LORD LEPERMAN,
GRIMLOK, CLONEZERO, STRAWHAT LUFFY, GOATLING,
and WARREN.

I feel pathetic seein' as how the people I don't even know/seen/met in person remembers and greets me, as for the friends (SenZero9, and very... VERY... few others excluded) that I spent my life with since Grade School-High School don't even know when it is... Sad
<span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'><b><i>"Nan kuru nai sa..."</i></b></span>
so, I've been browsing Gfaqs a lot lately, and I found a topic from SArmstr0ng, I think I may have Synesthesia.

basically, when I read letters or numbers, I associate a different color to each of the different letters.

I just thought that was normal Blink.

<a href='http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synesthesia' target='_blank'>heres the link if you want it.</a>
ಠ_ಠ
<!--QuoteBegin-Goatling+July 31, 2007 10:30 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Goatling @ July 31, 2007 10:30 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Rant:
My parents are just too damn noisy. I have to shut them up, I tried to study but they still won't stop saying "Mag-aral ka. Mag-aral ka ngayon, etc, etc." <_<

lawl [/quote:58a4b0fb1b]
Sa kin din ganun dati.
I just surprised them though.

Sabi ko pa: "You only see me not study when you're not around."
'Signatures are overrated.'
I don't study,I just listen...sometimes cheat Shifty
<!--QuoteBegin-Kai Garuda+July 31, 2007 09:51 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Kai Garuda @ July 31, 2007 09:51 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Wow Ohmy ... I've never noticed how many people actually greeted me on my birthday... (God... I have GOT to learn to read more topics than where people reply to what I replied to...)

Sorry guys... Here's a much deserved thanks to all who greeted me on probably one of the worst birthdays of my life... (seein' all the greets made it all better)

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>UBER SUPER MEGA THANKS TO:</span>
Worship

BLACK DRAGON, HAYWIRE, SERENE, LORD LEPERMAN,
GRIMLOK, CLONEZERO, STRAWHAT LUFFY, GOATLING,
and WARREN.

I feel pathetic seein' as how the people I don't even know/seen/met in person remembers and greets me, as for the friends (SenZero9, and very... VERY... few others excluded) that I spent my life with since Grade School-High School don't even know when it is... Sad [/quote:3dd6668a3d]
Oh, don't worry, you get used to it XD

Rant:
PT is getting closer by the day! Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!! Fear

Rave:

There's nothing much to study at all...

Rant:

That's... what worries me

Another rant:

Kyoto Animation is still haunting meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! Ermm
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
What exactly is PT?

Anyway...

Rant: Talked to a friend of mine about the ring...

VERY bad idea... Bye

There goes Plan B...

Rave: He said I could come up with something else...

...just not dinner.

Meh...
Jade: Ah, the scent of love is in the air.
Luke & Tear: Love?!
Mieu: I don't smell anything. What's it smell like? Apple gels?
Jade: More like a certain young religious leader.

-from a ToA skit... (related to current avvie...just read the skit yourself and you'll get it)
PT?

Baka PT sa RF online 'yung pinagsasabi niya.
PT = Periodical Tests or Exams.

That's what I think Anyway...

Because:
Quote:PT is getting closer by the day! Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!
- Who likes exams [besides me Shifty ]

Quote:There's nothing much to study at all...
- Lessons. What else would you study in RF when all you need is logic in playing games Happy.

Quote:That's... what worries me
- What? Is this because of too many pointers yet too few notes? This would be a nightmare.

My turn:
Rant:
Rushed to school, ran from Isetann Recto to Recto Gate.
No Classes. But instead...

Medical Examination today.
I ran away from it...
Again, for my second time in 2 years.

No classes tomorrow...
Kuso...
'Signatures are overrated.'
lol the rr aniv is the best relief for exam week ....

lol the funny thing is we have to do a little advertisement speech for our english class as our exam hehe ... Im planning to use a rubber band as my subject... Im bored as hell!!!!
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Rant:
The mouse here in Big Fish fucking sucks. Hindi ko man lang ma-click.
Government warning: doing terrible in three exams in one week is dangerous to your health.
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
Rave: Finally got a working disc of E7...

Wheee!!!

Rave 2: Our CAT PT is take-home...

Nice.
Jade: Ah, the scent of love is in the air.
Luke & Tear: Love?!
Mieu: I don't smell anything. What's it smell like? Apple gels?
Jade: More like a certain young religious leader.

-from a ToA skit... (related to current avvie...just read the skit yourself and you'll get it)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,074,086 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,214 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy