Current time: 06-03-2024, 10:47 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
Happy birthday Boltaction57.
Happy Birthday to Bolt Action (whoever that guy is)

Happy Easter to all christians here. To those from other religions, well...good day to you, hahaha.

Rave: My thesis adviser just texted me earlier today. My group just bagged 1.75 in our defense last tuesday!

COLLEGE IS ABOUT TO BE NOTHING MORE THAN A MEMORY!! WOOP-TEE-FRICKIN'-DOO!!
<span style='colorWhistleed'><span style='font-familyOhmyptima'>This world is one of sadness. Battle brings death. Death brings sorrow. The living... may not hear them. Their voices... may fall upon deaf ears. But make no mistake... the dead... are not silent. Now you will know the sorrow of those whose lives you have ended... <br>-The Sorrow, Metal Gear Solid 3</span></span>
where have you been college boy!>???><*()(

rant:
someone just broke into my room without my permission.

And i will eat their FOOOD without their permission.
Nyahaha! Vindictive.

Rant: I'm tired. :/
Rant - Spending the entirety of Saturday on a beach in Pagudpud was a little slice of heaven. However, having your back roasted like a side of bacon hurts like hell! Sunscreen/sunblock never seems to work like they're advertised. At least i got to spend all day yesterday with the airconditioning turned on high. Tongue

@HayWire and Strawhat
Six hours is still pretty tolerable. Try sitting in a car for over ten hours. Trips to Ilocos usually take that long and sometimes even longer than that. Happened to me last Wednesday and it'll happen again this Wednesday. It's sheer boredom, i tell you!!
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Rant:

LOL, I left Lucena around 6 - 7am and I just got here around 5 - 5:15pm. LOL Puchit na traffic yan sinusunog pa 'ko ng araw sa daanan kahit may aircon.
Rant - Getting electrocuted is not a very pleasant experience. That weird buzzing sensation isn't something i really want to try over and over but the way it happened to me earlier is simply stupid... try accidentally inserting only one blade of the plug into the socket and let's see how you come out.

A cousin of mine saw this happen and laughed himself silly afterwards at the expression on my face. Must remind myself to kill him in the most embarassing way possible.

Adding insult to the injury was that the aforementioned plug was the one for my PS2. Damn mistake shorted the thing out, leaving me wondering just how in feth's name am i going to get it fixed?

*sighs*

I really am a victim of circumstances.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
<!--QuoteBegin-Fox+April 11, 2007 12:09 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fox @ April 11, 2007 12:09 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I really am a victim of circumstances. [/quote:801dbc0037]
<a href='http://www.ravenrepublic.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=225&view=findpost&p=7799826' target='_blank'>Third bad thing?</a>
Looks like it. Damn well looks like it.

I thought i was in the clear...

...i thought wrong.

Fate must really have something in it for me. Either that or i must've been someone really sick/dastardly/evil/naughty/wicked in a past life of mine and i'm the one who gets to reap all retribution and paybacks for whatever it is i've done before.

Feth! With all the screw-ups and plot twists my life has had so far, i could probably sell my life story to some movie production company and make a killing at the box office. Tongue
tell me what did you see while being electrocuted....
it happened to me once in grade 4. ala "the boy who cried wolf"
Vision was still okay, all i noticed was that weird tingling feeling.

Guess i got off easy, i remember my little brother getting shocked. One of his toenails popped off.

Ouch...
Ehehe...
That reminded me of my PSX...
AHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Kwento ko na lang in PACTII 15 minutes lang ako nga yon eh...
'Signatures are overrated.'
Quote:i remember my little brother getting shocked. One of his toenails popped off.

lol, that happened to my friend one time. except that it was his fingernail, and it didn't just pop off.

it flew off.

seriously, it embedded itself in the wall.

he says it still hurts too. and that was 7 years ago.
ಠ_ಠ
All this talk about electrocution reminds me of the time I stuck my hand in a bucket of water with a heater plugged in it. Hey, how was I supposed to know? I was only 11 at that time.

Mama told me I had sparks dancing on the tips of my hair.

Anyone else got any zapping stories to share?
I hate the way you talk to me. And the way you cut your hair.
I hate the way you drive my car. I hate it when you stare.
I hate your big dumb combat boots And the way you read my mind.
I hate you so much it makes me sick — It even makes me rhyme.
I hate the way you're always right. I hate it when you lie.
I hate it when you make me laugh — Even worse when you make me cry.
I hate it that you're not around. And the fact that you didn't call.
But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you — Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.
Happy B-day RoninFang(who is still very busy in school) Happy
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,074,280 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,215 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy