Current time: 06-03-2024, 08:12 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
I cannot for the life of me seem to access videos on GameVideos.com. >Sad
I would've thought that attending Sunday Mass in Baclaran would be an enlightening experience, not an infuriating one....

...because some fether managed to get away with my wallet! Chair

I hope that dirtbag gets run over by a ten-wheeler truck or a steamroller. >Sad
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Dude, that blows. Getting mugged, in a church, on Palm Sunday... the irony is too great.
You should have left your wallet when going to church then bring an extra money to a hidden pocket.That's what I do
Hey Fox, did that bastard steal your wallet in purpose? I mean in front of you?

Or did he just 'pickpocket' your wallet?
Pickpocket lang. Good thing i don't put all my eggs in one basket. I just brought enough cash (one thousand lang plus change) to cover any possible expenses. Aside from the cash, all i lost were some ID cards, my ATM card (gotta get it replaced soon), my fave pic of my ex....

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>AND MY INITIAL D VER.3 CARD WITH A LEVEL 20 EVO V!!!!!!!!!!!</span>

Pagkamalas ba naman. <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Bwiset kang magnanakaw ka!</span>

Well, i didn't exactly lose it inside the church, because i remember handing twenty bucks to the lady during collection. It could've happened when i was heading outside since the exit was rather crowded.

O nga pala, Happy April Fools Day, guys! (I really did get my wallet stolen though Bye )
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Man, that sucks.

If you're trying to walk in a crowded place, you should put your hands in your pocket. That's what I do. And if you're gonna give something, like if your hand is doing something else and if that pocket's open, well you should keep your wallet on other side with your other hand. XD

Though I already felt someone who tried to steal my cellphone before. LOL my hands could feel someone's finger trying to get into my pocket, though I never knew who did that. LOL LOL

Though that bastard failed attempting to get my cellphone.
Yep, free webhost was the reason for the downtime. Apparently they had to remove a drive in one of their servers. Turns out we're hosted on that one. Dammit.

Well, you get what you pay for (or don't pay for), so I guess they're just doing the best they can. And at least I've confirmed for myself that we have an allowance of 10GB of bandwidth for every month. And that's a lot if you're asking, since our move here on March 18 we've managed to consume only 800MB of that, barely 1/10th.

Goat, that's what the graphs were for when I was signing up for the webhosting. They wanted to know how much bandwidth we'd consume before handing us an account.

For those of you worried that the site may be down tomorrow or some other time, our host Hosting Zero's been around for three years already. Flunky free webhosts rarely exist for one year, so I think we're pretty stable. <span style="font-size:0.5em">Still, I'm thinking of paying for hosting... might not be too bad since I've found a decent one for an affordable price</span>

EDIT: For future instances of this occurence (that is, when the site is down), if you really must insist on getting chatty, I'll most probably be on our IRC channel, waiting to receive all your rants and grumbles on why I moved our forums to IPB when InvisionFree was perfectly fine. Tongue

And use an IRC client!
Oh glorious republic... how I have missed thee.

(but then again, maybe the downtime was a blessing in disguise because I was able to actually finish some work before midnight yesterday)
the past few days was depressing!
<!--QuoteBegin-cabs+July 15, 2011 08:32 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cabs @ July 15, 2011 08:32 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Just bought a ps4 and a wall projector!!! wohoo!!![/quote:2c8706091b]
Ninja Ninja 
<!--QuoteBegin-jonevangelist+April 03, 2007 07:32 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jonevangelist @ April 03, 2007 07:32 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> the past few days was depressing! [/quote:4db89b91cb]
I know, right? LOL

But yeah, tama si Nix. I've managed to get a lot of work done to finally end this sem, haha. And I actually went out, a lot. Forum addiction is a hard sickness to cure. :/

EDIT: Jay, I take it that's a PS3?
Yey! I'm at the last disk of Kyo kara Maou!

....the DVD player broke T_T

I'll watch something else in the internet for awhile then
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
I have a feeling that the only member who's lucky LOL
lol,haywire,I've experienced that too,sucks doesn't it LOL
@Grim

Nope, check the date of the quote...
just my late april fools joke Rofl

rant:
DT, quit rushing me on those hs pics. like i told before, their on
spring vacation. >Sad
Ninja Ninja 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,074,202 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,215 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy