Current time: 06-03-2024, 08:10 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
Rant: Two little punks played for three hours straight earlier then ran off without paying. Shock

Grrr, those two better wait until I'm gone before they set foot in the shop again Laser

Advanced Merry Christmas, guys! Tomorrow will be here faster that you think.
I hate the way you talk to me. And the way you cut your hair.
I hate the way you drive my car. I hate it when you stare.
I hate your big dumb combat boots And the way you read my mind.
I hate you so much it makes me sick — It even makes me rhyme.
I hate the way you're always right. I hate it when you lie.
I hate it when you make me laugh — Even worse when you make me cry.
I hate it that you're not around. And the fact that you didn't call.
But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you — Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.
Situations likethat make you think you have a REAL AC...
Patapak mo kay Moonlight.
'Signatures are overrated.'
<!--QuoteBegin-Lunar+Dec 23 2006, 07:43 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lunar @ Dec 23 2006, 07:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Rant: Two little punks played for three hours straight earlier then ran off without paying.&nbsp; Shock

Grrr, those two better wait until I'm gone before they set foot in the shop again&nbsp; Laser

Advanced Merry Christmas, guys! Tomorrow will be here faster that you think. [/quote:fc6f23a9a9]
lol, you should implement a "pay-first-before-playing" policy. That's what the shops here in Manila do Smile)

Rant/Rave: I'm earning my way to get a PS3/360/Wii/someothernextgenconsole by digitaly archiving ALL of my clan's photos. That's why I haven't been active in the boards lately (to those who might have noticed, I care for you guys Tongue). I just found a picture of my dad when he was still a baby and lo! I look EXACTLY the same, down to the shape of the face, eyes, nose, and mouth... I swear it could have been a black and white version of my baby photo.

There are also lots of mysterious people I've never seen before as well, maybe I should track down the rest of my kin? Big grin
For us Filipinos, the day is here!

Let me be the first to greet everyone a very Merry Christmas!

EDIT: Yeah, yeah. I know its on the 25th but i've always considered the 24th as the day for everything. Plus, tonight is one of my fave nights of the year.

Raving: the block has finally left and i'm typing up a storm here. Ahhh, finally i can get back to the story.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
<!--QuoteBegin-Fox+Dec 24 2006, 05:17 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fox @ Dec 24 2006, 05:17 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> For us Filipinos, the day is here!

Let me be the first to greet everyone a very Merry Christmas! [/quote:e317bfc30f]
Umm... bukas pa yan di ba? XD
merry xmas sa lahat d2 kaso nawala sim card ko bad 3p wala na contact bt fortunately naka save sa fone ko lahat ng contacts
if you know yourself and your enemy you will never fear the results of a hundred battles if you know yourself but not the enemy for every victory you will suffer a defeat if you dont know yourself neither your enemy you will lose at every battle.<br />sun tzu, the art of war
Joy to the world

All the boys and the girls

Joy to the fishes in the deep blue sea

Joy to you and to me

Jeremiah was a bullfrog, was a good friend of mine....

Yep, that was a rave.......STARK RAVING MAD!

MAD, I TELL YOU, MAD!!!

All this Christmas cheer is getting me hyper. On a lighter note, i have to prepare some stuff for tonight's dinner.....and Mom just put me in charge of the lasagna.

Damn, even just preparing the white sauce got my stomach rumbling.

Must....not....give....in......Must.....hold.....on... til.....tonight.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
you guys are lucky. It's still the 23rd over here.
ಠ_ಠ
I have a new one...

1It's Xmas tommorow!!2 I get to open gifts tommorow

1I'm not allowed to sleep until it IS tommorow(says me)2it's still tommorow XD
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Around 5 hours early... eh, what the heck. I'm not going to have time to do this later anyway. Merry Christmas everyone! Magpakabusog kayo! Big grin
Oras na para magpataba! Big grin

Noche Buena time XD
An advance and belated Merry Christmas to everyone in the Republic~

Seriously, everytime I see the Holiday Banner, I can't help smiling...

I mean...
Damn...

They should really put AC accessories in AC...
'Signatures are overrated.'
merry xmas sa lahat
if you know yourself and your enemy you will never fear the results of a hundred battles if you know yourself but not the enemy for every victory you will suffer a defeat if you dont know yourself neither your enemy you will lose at every battle.<br />sun tzu, the art of war
LOL merry christmas too! katatapos palang ng pasko D2 Bye mas masaya parin ang pasko sa pinas! Worship
December 24th and only half-an-hour to go until midnight.

To everyone in the Raven Republic, Merry Christmas.

And to all, a good night.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,074,201 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,215 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy