Current time: 06-03-2024, 11:33 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
leperman: If you had your tooth extracted one week ago, you should be fine now... as long as there is no fever, continued bleeding, or a metallic taste in you mouth. suggest take lots of juice and vit C supplements to help in the wound healing. you should be fine.

I'm still raving... you know why... hahaha
Rant: all the companies i've applied for all said that vacancies will be available next year pa >Sad

Rave: Need for Speed Carbon is already out. Woot Smile)
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Uy~! Birthday ni Bossing~!
Happy Birthday Boss Grim~
'Signatures are overrated.'
Haberdey ser Grimlok! xD
Hey, Grim, happy 21st b-day.
Any plans? Smile)
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
HARPY birthday Smile)

May you recieve 81G gifts and blessings on this wonderful day! Big grin

Celebrate by playing AC in my house again Smile)
Happy birthday boss master!
Salamat guys! Big grin

My family and friends threw me a surprise birthday party last November 11, haha. Sobrang saya! When I get it up on <a href='http://www.multiply.com' target='_blank'>Multiply</a> I'll post the link somewhere if you guys want to see what happened.

21 is a magic number. I hereby welcome myself to the world of men. Tongue

Oh and Rick, I think you're playing too much AC again, hahaha! I'll be looking forward to more matches myself. Smile
Weekend naman kayo maglaro para makasama ako!!!
Sorry for the late reply... better late than never... happy b-day to the admin! 51 members and still growing...
B-Day ni Grim noong Nov. 14!? Sorry, for the late greetings. Er... Happeh birthday!!! XD

Man, I can't I approach my crush, I sorta acted like a jerk a while ago.

Torpe ako! <span style='colorWhistleed'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>TOOOOOOOOOOORPE!!!!!!!</span></span> :ph34r:
[Image: nines.jpg]
Its alright buddy, I've been in those times where I became a bit too defensive and act stupid in front of the girl I liked.
So, I'm not the only one T_T

Man, I... What do you call this? "Suck" at these things. So much for studying in an all-boys school in HS <_<
[Image: nines.jpg]
Happy Birthday Beastkiller Tongue
Hey Eli! Happy birthday man! Big grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,074,296 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,215 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy