Current time: 05-24-2024, 07:36 AM
1000 awesome things.
RR style!
As Shin suggested here, I think we should do this, since it sounds pretty cool.

Stick to your experiences. Doesn't have to apply to everyone, but it'd nice if it did. Also, one post, one awesome thing.

---

#1000 - Being on fire!

No, not literally. I'm pertaining more to the experience of being in the zone, whether it's in playing basketball and not making a single mistake on offense or defense, answering every question in a test very confidently, or taking down the entire counter-terrorist team by your lonesome.

Yeah, that feeling of being untouchable. It's AWESOME.
#999 pwning in basketball

i remember winning a game with my friends while being the underdog team, by shooting 3 pointers and reaching winning score and even having 6 consecutive shots without missing!!!!!
#998 beating someone senseless!

Wasent much of a fight,I just kicked the school bully in the balls.I felt soooooo good.Even better I didnt get in trouble!
[Image: THEBEST.jpg]
#997 Playing a team-based game with friends and WINNING

DotA being the chief example, 'tis fun to do pwnage with friends who know the game as well as you do. Along with the jeers and trashtalk, you and you friends would be raving about the experience for days. Big grin
#996 Embracing your once hated enemy as a friend.

You're sitting with your friend, drinking a couple of cold drinks on a hot day, when he reminds you of the time when the both of you couldn't stand to be on the same planet. Both of you now laugh at the silly things you did, over the most trivial reasons for hating each other. He opens a bag of chips and offers you some and you pass another round if drinks to celebrate another time together as friends, and continue to laugh about the past.
#995 A free lunch (or meal in general).

Contrary to popular opinion, there is such a thing as a free lunch, like when you gatecrash a party. Or you just have a friend who's feeling especially generous. One time I went down to a festival with my friend somewhere in Marikina, and people were offering us food left and right. Suffice it to say, the only thing we spent on was the beer afterwards.

Free lunches. They're AWESOME.
#994 when things fall into place

it just makes you feel fuzzy inside
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

I'm assuming the one up there is #994.

#993: Listening to music in your own room, without a care in the world

For an audiophile, or even someone who isn't really into music that much, a few hours in meditation, and immersion in music, relieves you of stress, and may even give you some sudden sparks of inspiration!

Try, for once, listening to your own playlist in a cozy room with low/no lights, having the volume up high and letting the music take your soul.
#420 (Mind Enhancer)
Makes you more aware of the beauty and absurdities in this world of ours.
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
We be countin' to 1, kind sir.