Current time: 06-18-2024, 07:18 AM
PS3 assesories
Do you guyz know anything where i can buy PS3 accesories in the philippines such as Hori fighting stick 3 and FragFX?
atdsutm Wrote:Do you guyz know anything where i can buy PS3 accesories in the philippines such as Hori fighting stick 3 and FragFX?

Hori Ninja

It's gonna be a hard search. And even if you do manage to find one, chances are it'll be much more expensive than buying from the internet. I know you guys haven't had a good experience with e-commerce yet, but there's always a first time.

Also! Have you considered having a custom stick done? It's much more expensive though, but there are pros who make this for a living, and they have pretty good reputations. The parts that they use are left to the choice of the buyer, so you can have the baseball bat-type stick with concave buttons (American + Japanese, or was it the other way around?). The parts are also high-grade materials, the exact same ones used in real arcade machines in the States and Japan if I remember right. They're branded kaya mahal.

But but, looking down at custom art, and realizing that no one else in the world has the same arcade stick as you - priceless.

http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=131127

Finally! Are you willing to play with a stick made from a chessboard (yes, a chessboard)? If so, contact this guy, he lives here in the country and should be able to give you relatively OK prices.

Name: Ix, I think
YM ID: rememberizer
how about fragFX?, its a semi joy stick/ mouse for FPS for the ps3, i want to use a mouse for Call of duty 4

were you guyz able to buy anything and get it from the internet?

can we just buy from you guyz? hahhhahhaa
I'm still looking for a good fighting stick! Street Fighter 4's come up and reignited the need for that - I'm playing this game so much these days I barely touch my other CDs.

I just talked to my contact Ix yesterday. He doesn't make custom sticks anymore, so there goes custom-made stuff that's within a sane price range Sad

If you spot any fighting sticks for sale (except CD-R King's offering), let me know.
I think Pulse has a contact that makes custom sticks.
(03-12-2009, 12:55 PM)NiX Wrote: I think Pulse has a contact that makes custom sticks.

Great. I already have his number from you, I'll contact him later.