Current time: 06-06-2024, 07:35 AM
Adventures in the HIGHLands
High OH! Here we GO!
Due to the limitations of the technology i posses...i would have to say....if a picture can tell a thousand words....a video...powerful computer....and a HIGH speed internet can give you a BAZILLION NUMBER OF FRACTAL THOUGHTS!!!! THAT.....or low-tech but HIGH-mind. Unfortunately i have to go with the latter. That said, i will do my best in putting this lolwatcoolwtf_stonedry_bro
Tribute to herb. Always.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It has been quite some time since this thread was updated.

1-04-2010. Few Days before i gone into gaining XP for pastry skills.

*Snap snap fingers*
*Quantum sync consciousness update*

now as i am typing this on 5-02-2010/May 2, 2010....6:23PM. Vancouver.
i must say the events in between said update were all fascinatingly wowIAMGLADandnoregrets.
There is no turning back and like all things....we radiate and 'chillax'.......

*Unfortunately the Jack Herer strain has ran out* =/
patience level and coherence aren't at peak level.

Limited Bandwidth speed and hosting also makes it impossible for me to upload HIGH def vid for you *eyes staring atloltext* to enjoy. maybe in the future future update. =D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Day started out by wake and bake and playing Nier......awesomely wtf canceling combo juicy crunchy enemy killing fun...then i checked the time for the rally.....i saw OH SHIT!!!! 12:00??? Then i thought....pffft....lol stoner time is different...ok i will go eat JAPADOG first then go to rally........BAM LONG STORY SHORT JAPADOG WAIT WAS 40 mins. Bought two delishhh hotdogs and ate one and just like that....the marchers were there....the herb chant and aroma was lingering!!!!~~~ i brought my remaining hotdog and proceeded to join the rally in video mode!!!~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well planned rally is a peaceful rally. Cops were informed about the route and time. They agreed not to bust the herb peeps and there was

**HUG POWAH = people hug you = cops no choice but to let you go = they can't yank you with brute force they will look bad as they are being recorded. **
~~~
[Image: 600_DSC00385.jpg]
~~~
[Image: 600_DSC00383.jpg]
~~~
That chinese bro in the corner looks like my chinese bro friend who i used to do caterings with.
[Image: 600_DSC00387.jpg]
~~
[Image: 600_DSC00400.jpg]
~~
[Image: 600_DSC00403.jpg]
~~
[Image: 600_DSC00415.jpg]

~~
[Image: 600_DSC00402.jpg]
~~
[Image: 600_DSC00377.jpg]
~~
****WARNING WARNING**** ****PATIENCE LEVEL CRITICAL*****
***DUE to unforseen WTFSLOWDOWN...whycan't_I_multitask on_this_cell_processor...arghsonycorporate_dingoDINO again.....not giving full access to linux for MAX SPEED during LINUX MODE which THEY TOOK BUT *NOT YET* from me....

so.... that said... i will dump pics...and coolstoryLOLbro_wtf will follow ok? =D
I wanna play Nier and SSF4 online. Meaning goodbye linux mode. I will update this thread someday...lol but for now... pic dump and story up to your lingering eyes....though my message would be the message that i have been following that continues to pulse in my heart...and that is curiosity.
**This was supposed to be the final entry but one more toke got me going to ranting lol**
~~
I ended up talking with one of the editors of cannabis culture magazine *that dude in the last pic* and i asked him about his trip to http://www.oaksterdamuniversity.com/facultyoakland.html ~~~~~ and told him about my decision to go to said university. Interestingly wtf. he suggested to me to report back what i experience/learn. *article in CC magazine perhaps* I'd be very willing to do it, since i made up my mind to go BACK TO SCHOOL. It might encourage those with opportunities to do the same thing as well.

What is left for me to do is to confront parents and ask for support. I can defend my reasons...and to be honest....i am curious on howeverthewtf_itgoeswithallofthis-LOLwatRPGplotOMGlifeis so much fascinating when you play with the elements given the deck of cards that is dealt for you.

The decision has been made....the distant future attractor events have been thrown/scattered throughout the ether of time....now what is left is to confront the mystery and the unknown....

**cosmic final edit before posting**
**Firefox crashed baziWTFtimes throughout the course of making this post...but the herb got me persevering**

Finally finished @ 5/2/2010 8:28 PM clicked and *sparked the 8bit*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIGH LOL~~ HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]