The Raven Republic Forums
god of war2 - Printable Version

+- The Raven Republic Forums (https://ravenrepublic.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://ravenrepublic.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Forum: Gaming (https://ravenrepublic.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: god of war2 (/showthread.php?tid=765)

Pages: 1 2

- AEA1 - 03-16-2007

god of war2 is already out. someone give me a heads up if spotted in stores here in manila. thanks

- Grim - 03-16-2007

Man, I'm snagging this game the moment I spot it.

- clonezero - 03-16-2007

I've seen the title itself but can you guys tell whats the game about?

- azuma-blade - 03-16-2007

yay~ adik mode na toh sa god of war 2 hehehe Tongue

- Fox - 03-16-2007

<!--QuoteBegin-clonezero+March 19, 2007 05:44 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (clonezero @ March 19, 2007 05:44 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I've seen the title itself but can you guys tell whats the game about? [/quote:b10d327d6a]
You already watched 300? Imagine a spartan weilding a pair of flaming swords strapped to his wrists by chains instead of a spear and shield and just going totally mental on the minions of the Grecian underworld mythology. Its a virtual bloodbath, i tell you.

If ever i see one of these anywhere, woe be to anyone who stands in my path.

Sana meron na sa Raon bukas pag punta ko. Roll eyes

- Fox - 03-18-2007

God of War II sighted in Raon yesterday. Guess who got his copy? Big grin

Haven't tested it yet since i still haven't gone home sincey esterday afternoon. The cover is a rearview of Kratos gazing at something in front of him. Reports will come as soon as i get to play it.

- Lord_Leperman - 03-18-2007

Play through it, see if any of the cutscenes are missing. GoW2 uses a dual layer DVD+R (8+ gig storage capacity DVD, unlike the regular DVD5 standard which only holds up to 4.5 gigs) meaning that if they were able to bring out copies over there, only 1st layer of the DVD might be copied.

- Doom Trigger - 03-18-2007

Additional sad info: I heard that it's a two disk(2 dual layer disk, each containing 3.6 and 6.5 of game data[this is from an original copy]). chances are if you come across a dvd5 copy there'd be tons of things missing... Sad .So, um, fox tell us when you finish the whole thing(cuz i think they could've cut a good chunk of FMV)

- Lord_Leperman - 03-18-2007

The 2 disk version includes the DVD documentary of the Making of GoW2 and the game itself. The Documentary is the DVD5 disk while the game data is in the DL DVD. Normaly, they'd cut a good chunk of the DVDs to save space (Like in the bootleg version of GoW1 where most of the bonus featured got removed in order to fit it in a standard DVD5 disk).

- Fox - 03-20-2007

Tested it: wouldn't load on my unit.

Brought it to a cousin's: still wouldn't load on his.

Went to a nearby game shop: also wouldn't load on their PS2s.

Went back to Raon and exchanged the game for Rogue Galaxy.

Bwiset!

Sorry guys, looks like we'll hafta wait for other versions of the game to arrive here.

- R.Leonhardt - 03-20-2007

Haha..Blood bath,pretty much like Genji

- Grim - 03-20-2007

<!--QuoteBegin-ravenflau09+March 20, 2007 02:47 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ravenflau09 @ March 20, 2007 02:47 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Haha..Blood bath,pretty much like Genji [/quote:3c2e220ae8]
You got it? An original version? Haha Tongue

- R.Leonhardt - 03-20-2007

Nope,not me,my friend,He collects Bloody games,including shadow of rome.that God of War has Adults only scenes right? Damn that was close.my Mother knocked the door just as we were about to see it. I have Genji,Very bloody as well.but for PS3 versin,they took out the Bloods and changed it to shattered armor Chair

- azuma-blade - 03-20-2007

wla ba dismemberment? Tongue

- Grim - 03-21-2007

<a href='http://www.thebbps.com/blog/2007/03/20/gow-codofwar-costume/' target='_blank'>Who said Kratos hated all living things?</a> XD