The Raven Republic Forums
Armored Core: Verdict Day - Printable Version

+- The Raven Republic Forums (https://ravenrepublic.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Armored Core (https://ravenrepublic.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+--- Forum: Theory and Concept (https://ravenrepublic.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Prior Generations (https://ravenrepublic.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+---- Thread: Armored Core: Verdict Day (/showthread.php?tid=3256)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: Armored Core: Verdict Day - MBlade - 09-25-2013

Guys, which company is RR gonna side with?

RE: Armored Core: Verdict Day - Lord_Leperman - 09-25-2013

(09-25-2013, 11:58 AM)R.Leonhardt Wrote: Boobies aside,another concern for me are the weapons I've worked so hard to tune. When is the R1 release? Is there gonna be a collector's edition too?

R1's gonna be today (IIRC Japan gets it last, tomorrow). No idea on collectors edition.

Also, as for factions, I have no idea or any background knowledge about the 3 factions. I wish I knew so I can side which one is sort of within my alley. Though I believe you can switch factions after every season (weekly or monthly, I don't know.)

RE: Armored Core: Verdict Day - MBlade - 09-25-2013

So there's no RR team set up yet? Are most of the guys from philippines returning?

Most of us will for sure. It's just we're waiting for R1 versions of the game for save compatibility (for schematics, parts, emblems we created back in ACV).

EDIT: Alright, which one of you made the RR team?

RE: Armored Core: Verdict Day - Goat - 09-25-2013

Okay, since I have no idea who made that Raven Republic team on ACVD with our logo (It might be RR2, idk), I made another team The Raven Republic instead just in case it didn't come from another RR member.

I'm starting to make the emblem and team paintjob with my alt account since we still don't have any R1 copy to import through VD yet.

RE: Armored Core: Verdict Day - Hell Heart - 09-25-2013

I cant seem to get into the servers.. Sad

RE: Armored Core: Verdict Day - clonezero - 09-25-2013

Can't find a R1 version anywhere, stuck with an R3 one. Gonna start from scratch but its fine XD.

RE: Armored Core: Verdict Day - Hell Heart - 09-25-2013

Ok, a guy named oboroneko301 made the Raven_Republic team on ACVD.. Anyone know this guy?

Edit: The guy said he just used the name and is was supposed to join prior.. I dont understand why someone would do this....

Edit2: I think its RR2 who took the name and with our recolored emblem.. Not sure what Im supposed to think about them. Add me up Goat on the team, sent my application. Maybe we should use password instead?

Edit3: The guy said sorry for using our name and left that group. I then told him to post here on our forums just for formality if he wants to join. He's also Filipino btw.

RE: Armored Core: Verdict Day - Goat - 09-25-2013

Judging from one of his AC footages, I think he's with RR2. I saw kkronik's name saying stuff in one of the ACV tourney videos via PS3 chatroom.

RE: Armored Core: Verdict Day - clonezero - 09-25-2013

I can't find our team D:

I have a bad feeling about this, I am currently in a team with cabs and ravenflau named raven_republic ... does this mean what I think it means?

It's fine, I don't really mind even if our name's on another team. I'm happy enough to be able to play with you guys. Remember the point is to have fun ;P

RE: Armored Core: Verdict Day - Sirius140 - 09-26-2013

FYI it may be a while until I can get my hands on this game since I'm still under my self imposed game probation for the sake of studying.

RE: Armored Core: Verdict Day - clonezero - 09-26-2013

fucking UNAC mobs!

RE: Armored Core: Verdict Day - Hell Heart - 09-26-2013

Made the thread for our ACVD team directory, anyone who wants to join feel free to post over there.

RE: Armored Core: Verdict Day - MadGeaR - 09-26-2013

(09-25-2013, 07:31 PM)Hell Heart Wrote: Ok, a guy named oboroneko301 made the Raven_Republic team on ACVD.. Anyone know this guy?

Edit: The guy said he just used the name and is was supposed to join prior.. I dont understand why someone would do this....

Edit2: I think its RR2 who took the name and with our recolored emblem.. Not sure what Im supposed to think about them. Add me up Goat on the team, sent my application. Maybe we should use password instead?

Edit3: The guy said sorry for using our name and left that group. I then told him to post here on our forums just for formality if he wants to join. He's also Filipino btw.

SO IT WAS YOU who talked to me last night >8D

Just to be clear, I just joined the said RR team the time you messaged me. You must have mixed up my blue wolf emblem with the creator's black wolf emblem :}

wus actually waiting for whoever no.00 to permit me into sorties.

Well, anyways, I just created a team composed of just me (just to get into sorties) Big grin

"Winter Wolves" (WW), where wolves hibernate like it's always winter. Feel free to refer this affiliation for "anything-goes" members 'w'/

(09-25-2013, 07:42 PM)Goat Wrote: Judging from one of his AC footages, I think he's with RR2. I saw kkronik's name saying stuff in one of the ACV tourney videos via PS3 chatroom.

there are footages of me? 'w'?

anyway, think no more, i'm just a lone merc |3