The Raven Republic Forums
ACV General Discussion - Printable Version

+- The Raven Republic Forums (https://ravenrepublic.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Armored Core (https://ravenrepublic.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+--- Forum: Theory and Concept (https://ravenrepublic.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Prior Generations (https://ravenrepublic.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+---- Thread: ACV General Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=2966)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

RE: Armored Core V General Discussion - JVBrothers - 04-01-2012

Thanks for the info NIX!

RE: Armored Core V General Discussion - comrade_vlad - 04-01-2012

(03-29-2012, 02:07 AM)NiX Wrote: You can get a P380 bluetooth earpiece from CD-R King. The kind that you'd use with a cellphone.

will any CD-R king model work? I intend to get one later on and am split between the single ear and 2 eared version. if i connect the earpiece will my speakers lose sound (like i connected regular earphones?) or does the earpiece only send/receive voice chat with the rest of the game sound working normally?

RE: Armored Core V General Discussion - NiX - 04-01-2012

You can set the PS3 to still output sound through the TV and only have the BT mic input your voice.

If you'll want to have sound output through your BT headphones, I suggest you get a stereo one, or even the official PS3 one.

RE: Armored Core V General Discussion - comrade_vlad - 04-01-2012

thanks for the tip nix

RE: Armored Core V General Discussion - HayWire - 04-01-2012

May I just say that being an Operator scares the heck outta me ;A;

I don't like the feeling that I'm just watching my team do all the work and all I can do is talk and tell them where and how many enemies there are DX

RE: Armored Core V General Discussion - Hell Heart - 04-01-2012

(04-01-2012, 03:55 PM)HayWire Wrote: May I just say that being an Operator scares the heck outta me ;A;

I don't like the feeling that I'm just watching my team do all the work and all I can do is talk and tell them where and how many enemies there are DX

You can call in an airstrike!

Edit: April fools joke (Lame)

RE: Armored Core V General Discussion - Zefyr - 04-01-2012

"So like, there's one behind you... no wait he got you never mind... uh, sooo, that guy's heading for... no never mind he got you too... oh the other guy's kinda... aaaand now you're dead too... uh, so like three of them are... aaaand goodbye to you too."

Realistic projection of my performance as an operator. Either that, or I will scream your eardrums off XD

RE: Armored Core V General Discussion - Goat - 04-01-2012

I find the role of an operator pretty enjoying tbh.

There was one time where I felt really guilty being one though. I had a mock battle (2v2) with Hell Heart and the others. Rather than participate, I became an operator so he could face both of them by himself. Rather than give him tips, I was just LOLing the whole battle as he died.

I'm sorry Hell Heart. LOL

RE: Armored Core V General Discussion - Zefyr - 04-02-2012

^Something similar like that happened before, though I forgot who, (might've been you actually XD) instead of being an operator, he joined the fight and it became 3v2 XD I stayed out of it as a pseudo-operator though o3o

It's interesting to see similar builds in a Battle Royal. Out of the six or seven participants, one was a Heavy Reverse-Joint Sniper, I was using my regular setup, while everyone else was rolling with either a heavy biped/ reverse joint using dual 1k Gats XD

RE: Armored Core V General Discussion - The Mike - 04-02-2012

Beh, seems all I can do here lately is bellyache about the fact that I'm not even working on the same console as you guys. I REALLY want to assist, particularly as an Operator. It seems like a role where I can actually put this mind of mine to work without my hands freezing up and compromising everyone.

RE: Armored Core V General Discussion - HayWire - 04-02-2012

Mercenary mode seems to be a nice place to practice while no one's around to mock battle with.

...Though I keep getting a negative income... ._.

At least I discovered that I'm just not cut-out to be a sniper XD;

Edit:
Bonus for being a girl - instant friend requests in free battle <.<

Edit2:

The pilot thing you turn into when you die? Apparently it's strong/heavy enough to destroy tanks XD;;

RE: Armored Core V General Discussion - Hell Heart - 04-02-2012

(04-02-2012, 10:59 AM)HayWire Wrote: The pilot thing you turn into when you die? Apparently it's strong/heavy enough to destroy tanks XD;;

That thing isnt human.. Its way taller than a human.. lol

RE: Armored Core V General Discussion - lumiere - 04-02-2012

question, what region of majority of you guys play this game?
i got a region 3, region 1 are REALLY rare on indonesian stores
region 2 is getting depleted now

seriously though, if i had a chance a trip to hongkong, i hunt all region of this game just for the sake playing on every server

RE: Armored Core V General Discussion - NiX - 04-02-2012

(04-02-2012, 07:16 PM)lumiere Wrote: question, what region of majority of you guys play this game?
i got a region 3, region 1 are REALLY rare on indonesian stores
region 2 is getting depleted now

seriously though, if i had a chance a trip to hongkong, i hunt all region of this game just for the sake playing on every server

Oh, you're from Indonesia? Very cool. Most of us are from the Philippines, in case you didn't already know. But our retailers here stock the Region 1 version, and that's what we're playing.

How does it look on the Region 3 server? Are there a lot of players? Smile

RE: Armored Core V General Discussion - atdsutm - 04-02-2012

Ok, the giga missile is looking to be a very practical overed weapon at the moment.

-it lock tracks
-you dont lose an arm.
-it launches a homing missile (on flight)
-it has splash damage which is also an insta-kill.

the only thing i wanna know is that if it can be intercepted by CIWS, i get the feeling it probably will be interceptable because of all these perks