The Raven Republic Forums
DUAL LRP: Havok and Gecko - Printable Version

+- The Raven Republic Forums (https://ravenrepublic.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Armored Core (https://ravenrepublic.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+--- Forum: Designs (https://ravenrepublic.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: 3rd Generation (https://ravenrepublic.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Thread: DUAL LRP: Havok and Gecko (/showthread.php?tid=2813)

DUAL LRP: Havok and Gecko - Int3ll3r1337 - 12-09-2011

I'm back bitches!! Been gone for awhile now and I'm making a return back to the fold. I've been busy with personal life issues and having a grandmother with terminal cancer I've been REALLY busy. I also have been replaying the Armored Core 3, Silent Line, and Last Raven and these acs are a product of vast game overs, changes due to mission difficulties, arena battles and the random "fuck it and slap on op-i".
First up is Havok..

Head: CR-H84E2
Core: C03-HELIOS
Arms: CR-A92XS
Legs: CR-LH89F
Booster: B03-VULTURE2
FCS: CR-F73H
Generator: CR-G91
Radiator: ANANDA
Inside: NONE
Extension: CR-E92RM3 RELATION MISSILE
Back Unit R: KINNARA MICRO MISSILE
Back Unit L: WB01M-NYMPHE SMALL MISSILE
Arm Unit R: WR07M-PIXIE3 MACHINEGUN
Arm Unit L: WH01R-GAST RIFLE(AST)

Arm Unit R Hanger: NONE
Arm Unit L Hanger: NONE
O01-ANIMO, CR-O69ES, CR-O71EC, CR-O79L+, O03-CODON, MARISHI,
KANGI,

color scheme
35-50-65
80-80-90
0-0-0
65-200-180
50-50-50
I have this same exact ac in Silent line with op-i load out but was subject to change with Last raven. Originally loaded with hiten but loadout was too heavy and was changed for better mobility and firepower.

Gecko
Head: CR-H73E
Core: CR-C98E2
Arms: CR-A92XS
Legs: LH06-JAGUAR
Booster: B03-VULTURE2
FCS: CR-F73H
Generator: CR-G91
Radiator: ANANDA
Inside: NONE
Extension: CR-E73RM RELATION MISSILE
Back Unit R: WB01M-NYMPHE SMALL MISSILE
Back Unit L: WB05M-SATYUROS MIDDLE MISSILE
Arm Unit R: WR07M-PIXIE3 MACHINEGUN
Arm Unit L: CR-WL88LB3 LASER BLADE

Arm Unit R Hanger: NONE
Arm Unit L Hanger: NONE
O01-ANIMO, CR-O69ES, CR-O71EC, CR-O75LA, CR-O79L+, O03-CODON,
CR-O86R+, KANGI,

color scheme
40-65-20
185-175-160
0-15-0
200-100-0
115-100-55

the original design was outfitted with the CR-C840/UL and the A05-LANGUR and was a dark orange..again changes were made after a couple arena battle where it didnt last 1 minute...

well as usual no trolling and feedback always welcome because I think Gecko needs to be overhauled.. LOL

RE: DUAL LRP: Havok and Gecko - medusa0 - 12-10-2011

Havok:
Drop CR-O71EC for KISSYOH and CR-O75LA to make up for the lack of CAMS and the slow missile lock speed; with ~4000 energy supply you should not need that much condenser capacity.

Gecko:
Since you are not dual-wielding, swap out the CR-F73H for MONJU to get a faster missile lock.

Besides being squishy, both ACs should be good to go.

RE: DUAL LRP: Havok and Gecko - Mjting - 12-10-2011

Nothing really glaringly wrong as the internals for both are stable enough. Suggestions for the future are, why don;t you try equipping some of the rifles(R2, r3, ra2, righty gast,RL,shade, rs, zooks) on your units? So far I always see pixie3 on most of your ACs. Try out the other guns for more variety.

RE: DUAL LRP: Havok and Gecko - Fox - 12-10-2011

PIXIE3 is one of the more user-friendly guns and thus gets a lot of use. Try trading up for something else, like rifles, laser rifles or zooks. The defense on the second unit could also use a bit of beefing-up.

RE: DUAL LRP: Havok and Gecko - Abdul - 12-10-2011

Mr. Leet. We are not your bitches. GTFO and go find your own. There are a lot out there. Perhaps you could hit the streets?

RE: DUAL LRP: Havok and Gecko - Int3ll3r1337 - 12-14-2011

thanks for the feedback and I'm gonna ignore the dick w/ no life but I do make acs with zooks and rifles just feel better with that pixie in hand..I recently created two acs with zooks, lasers, and rifle combos that came out pretty good. I also have two sniper based hovers I'm making final adjustments to due to gen and rad issues.

RE: DUAL LRP: Havok and Gecko - NiX - 12-15-2011

Yo Abdul, that's a bit out of line and unnecessary even for you. I'll have to permaban you the next time.