The Raven Republic Forums
Armored Core V News - Printable Version

+- The Raven Republic Forums (https://ravenrepublic.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Armored Core (https://ravenrepublic.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+--- Forum: Core-Related (https://ravenrepublic.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Armored Core V News (/showthread.php?tid=2105)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: Armored Core V News - NiX - 04-05-2012

Ok before everybody freaks out some more about our lack of patch 1.03 and Bamco's "lying" about it:

I read a post by Godlyperfection saying that after talking with Bamco, it turns out that the 1.03 they're referring to is a server patch, which is indeed up to date with the Japanese one. The balance patches, obviously, still aren't ready yet.

Anyway, the game's only been out for 2 weeks. Let's wait some more before losing our shits, ok?

RE: Armored Core V News - Zefyr - 04-05-2012

Despite everything, so far I'm fine with how things are right now. I'd like to experience the changes of the patch, but I'm not going to drop the game just because of that, lol.

So if it's a server patch, does that mean the Big Bosses still aren't there XD?

RE: Armored Core V News - Fox - 04-05-2012

Most likely not. Looks like Bamco's saving them for a future update. I'm fine with that as long as they don't turn it into a DLC.

RE: Armored Core V News - atdsutm - 04-05-2012

(04-05-2012, 07:33 PM)Fox Wrote: Most likely not. Looks like Bamco's saving them for a future update. I'm fine with that as long as they don't turn it into a DLC.

it wont turn as a DLC, since it is also in namco's track record not to make DLC in most of their games or not as abbysmal as Mass Effect, SFxT and Battlefield 3

if its just a server patch, maybe it only addresses some matchmaking and connection issues, but not adding new stuff

RE: Armored Core V News - Metatron - 04-05-2012

I just remembered that ACFA US version had some patch before. So why ACV shouldn't have one? This game was suppose to be better compared to AC4. That's just balls if they couldn't even ensure US version gets those patch.

Besides we have 1.01 at the moment. I had to patch the game to get online. All I'm saying is there's hope until they say. "No there's no patch."

RE: Armored Core V News - NiX - 04-05-2012

Actually, what I fear is the day they shut down the ACV servers. When that day comes, we'll have a useless disk on our hands.

RE: Armored Core V News - Hell Heart - 04-05-2012

(04-05-2012, 08:43 PM)NiX Wrote: Actually, what I fear is the day they shut down the ACV servers. When that day comes, we'll have a useless disk on our hands.

We'd have Hawken by that time.. Tongue

RE: Armored Core V News - Metatron - 04-05-2012

(04-05-2012, 08:43 PM)NiX Wrote: Actually, what I fear is the day they shut down the ACV servers. When that day comes, we'll have a useless disk on our hands.

Like what happened to Chromehounds. Omg I hope not. If that's the case I'll go play dota and dota 2 full time again.

RE: Armored Core V News - Fox - 04-06-2012

When that day comes, i'll still have LR to keep my controllers warm.

RE: Armored Core V News - atdsutm - 04-06-2012

http://mechaverse.co/forums/topic/848-from-responds/

quoting:

Found this on the ol Fagbook:

Answering to the questions (overseas version)

Thank you for your questions about our company’s game title, ARMORED CORE V, and also a great thanks for your patronage to our product.

We cannot answer to the particular questions of the overseas version (such as server and patches) of ARMORED CORE V,
since NAMCO BANDAI Games Inc. is in charge of the sales abroad.
We are very sorry, but please contact NAMCO BANDAI Games Inc.
Also, please let them know your region and platform as well.

We are truly sorry for the inconvenience.
We hope you will understand.

Thank you
FromSoftware

RE: Armored Core V News - Metatron - 04-06-2012

^ Passing the ball then? So is my hunch correct? Namdai has to pay for the patch like how they do it on MMORPGs? If so then they are not interested to buy that patch? Are they just too lazy? I'm gonna wait a few more months though.

RE: Armored Core V News - Mjting - 04-06-2012

(04-06-2012, 01:03 AM)Fox Wrote: When that day comes, i'll still have LR to keep my controllers warm.

RE: Armored Core V News - Grim - 04-06-2012

Oo nga no. Sad

RE: Armored Core V News - atdsutm - 04-06-2012

theres a development in gamefaqs today, i will quote froma post

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/984945-armored-core-v/62448298?page=3

"Well from what I gather today Bandai Namco is requesting information regarding 1.01/1.03 from the developer (From) and are awaiting a response.
They have admitted to a mix up and it looks like the ball is rolling."

RE: Armored Core V News - NiX - 04-06-2012

LOL Wow, whining actually accomplished something this time. LOL

Great news, Andrew. Thanks for the link.