The Raven Republic Forums
Introductions: The Original Thread - Printable Version

+- The Raven Republic Forums (https://ravenrepublic.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ravenrepublic.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=63)
+--- Forum: Assembly (https://ravenrepublic.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Forum: Introductions (https://ravenrepublic.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=76)
+---- Thread: Introductions: The Original Thread (/showthread.php?tid=1380)

RE: Introductions - clonezero - 12-04-2007

starcraft uy laro tayo!

RE: Introductions - Makunouchi - 12-05-2007

Hello there. I'm Erick from QC. I guess a short introduction is fine. Big grin

Hmm. So for starters, I started playing AC with Project Phantasma. I was immediately hooked, so naturally I picked up Master of Arena. AC was the game that I replayed the most in my PS, and I've played split-screen with friends way back in highschool.

Unfortunately, I didn't get the chance to own a PS2, so I missed out on all the new AC games. But I've recently borrowed a PSP and tried out Formula Front. It felt good playing again, and I thought I'd look up on the AC games succeeding Master of Arena. And a google search brought me here. Big grin

Since I've only played with a small circle before, maybe I can expand on my knowledge on AC here, hmm? Especially since I'm still familiarizing myself with these OBs, EOs and new weapon styles.

So there. Thanks and I hope I'll be learning alot. Big grin

RE: Introductions - clonezero - 12-05-2007

ei nice let me be the first one to welcome you to the boards ...

hmmm so you haven't played the ps2 games yet ... maybe some of the members who live there can help you.

RE: Introductions - NiX - 12-05-2007

We have quite a number of members that come from QC. Maybe you can meet up with them one time! Enjoy your stay and feel at home!

And don't hesitate to speak in Tagalog when you feel like it. This is a Filipino board after all.

RE: Introductions - maitreya - 12-05-2007

Welcome to the boards Makunouchi

RE: Introductions - pulse - 12-05-2007

clonezero Wrote:starcraft uy laro tayo!
sige ba. ill try to find time

RE: Introductions - Makunouchi - 12-05-2007

Salamat sa pagbati. Big grin

RE: Introductions - R.Leonhardt - 12-05-2007

Greetings and welcome.Any chance you own a PS3?? lol,you'll love AC4

RE: Introductions - Grim - 12-05-2007

Welcome to the Republic Erick! Big grin

RE: Introductions - Fox - 12-06-2007

Ummm. hey there, welcome. Nice to have you aboard, Makonouchi. Go ahead and make yourself at home.

RE: Introductions - HayWire - 12-06-2007

Welcome!

I couldn't find a vid for awhile so...yeah...welcome to those I didn't welcome...

RE: Introductions - Serene - 12-07-2007

Makunouchi Wrote:Hello there. I'm Erick from QC. I guess a short introduction is fine. Big grin

Hmm. So for starters, I started playing AC with Project Phantasma. I was immediately hooked, so naturally I picked up Master of Arena. AC was the game that I replayed the most in my PS, and I've played split-screen with friends way back in highschool.

Unfortunately, I didn't get the chance to own a PS2, so I missed out on all the new AC games. But I've recently borrowed a PSP and tried out Formula Front. It felt good playing again, and I thought I'd look up on the AC games succeeding Master of Arena. And a google search brought me here. Big grin

Since I've only played with a small circle before, maybe I can expand on my knowledge on AC here, hmm? Especially since I'm still familiarizing myself with these OBs, EOs and new weapon styles.

So there. Thanks and I hope I'll be learning alot. Big grin

Familiar sa akin itong life story mo...

Welcome to the Republic Erick, you WILL enjoy your stay here.

RE: Introductions - Fox - 12-08-2007

More likely - you WILL enjoy the MEETINGS...

As much as possible, come attend one of the regular gatherings... sure as feth beats going to a comedy club.

Free entrance and food to boot too! Big grin

RE: Introductions - Goat - 12-08-2007

And you WILL be able to play the AC games you haven't played before. (not sure about AC4 Tongue)

Oh, and welcome to the Raven Republic, the place for Filipino Ravens by the way.

RE: Introductions - xJR - 12-22-2007

Hey!

Name: James Raniel
AC games I play: Silent Line(I kinda broke it though), Last Raven
Location: I used to live in Carmona, Cavite but moved to San Diego when I was ten
Hobbies: watch comedy shows/movies, play videogames, and I like to run a lot

yun lang.. ;p