The Raven Republic Forums
MHF2 and MHP2G (PSP) - Printable Version

+- The Raven Republic Forums (https://ravenrepublic.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://ravenrepublic.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Forum: Gaming (https://ravenrepublic.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: MHF2 and MHP2G (PSP) (/showthread.php?tid=1263)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: MHF2 and MHP2G (PSP) - clonezero - 07-31-2008

massacre kelbis!!!!

anyway thanks for the help now I just got to get a high wind press armor and Im of to slaughter chameleos (the only elder dragon I find easy >_>)

RE: MHF2 and MHP2G (PSP) - Black Dragon - 08-02-2008

Chameleos? Try cutting the tail and breaking the horn. When you break the horn and cut the tail, it will cancel its optical camo. He's pretty much dead after that Jason

RE: MHF2 and MHP2G (PSP) - HayWire - 08-02-2008

*Currently massacreing Silver and Gold Raths*
Q: Fastest way to get rubies...?

RE: MHF2 and MHP2G (PSP) - Sforza - 08-03-2008

ardjin Wrote:where can i find springnight carps?

From the upgradable fishing pier in pokke farm.

Haywire Wrote:Q: Fastest way to get rubies...?

From normal Rathian:

4% reward for breaking head
2% carve from tail
3% reward for capture
2% from shiny drop

From gold Rathian:

5% carve from tail
7% reward for capture
4% from shiny drop

From normal Rathalos:

2% carve from tail
2% reward for capture
5% from shiny drop

From silver Rathalos:

5% carve from tail
7% reward for capture
4% from shiny drop

I'd pick the normal versions since they're much easier to kill and tail cut. Up to you.

RE: MHF2 and MHP2G (PSP) - HayWire - 08-03-2008

I pick the silver/gold coz they don't run LOL

tips for Rajang and Fatalis? (I downloaded all three of em)

RE: MHF2 and MHP2G (PSP) - Sforza - 08-03-2008

Rajang = always go left. I don't have much more to say because it's the type of monster you get used to through experience.

RE: MHF2 and MHP2G (PSP) - clonezero - 08-04-2008

try concentrating on the face but yeah wonder why you don't get them ???

oh yeah I think the left and right ears of the garuga can be broken individually...

and what weapon do you use anyway?

RE: MHF2 and MHP2G (PSP) - Sforza - 08-04-2008

ardjin Wrote:its ok now, i got one already.
im using plesioth crystasword, im using different kinds GS depende sa weakness ng sasagupain ko hehe

i have a new problem now. how do i get tigrex skull?

Tigrex skull shell:

8% reward for breaking head
3% carve from corpse
5% reward for capture

Also, don't use elemental GS or hammer, because the rate at which GS hits is too slow for the element to have significant effect, compared to DS which are supposed to be used with elements all the time. Rule of thumb for elemental damage is to divide by 10 per hit, so ex: 300 fire element would do 30 damage, and if the hitzone of the monster is 30% weak to fire, it will only do 10 damage per hit.

RE: MHF2 and MHP2G (PSP) - HayWire - 08-04-2008

For curiosity's sake and for future reference:
Q: What's the fastest Akantor kill time using Silver Sol set with Turtling Tactic using a Gun Chariot Gunlance? (solo)

RE: MHF2 and MHP2G (PSP) - Black Dragon - 08-06-2008

HayWire Wrote:For curiosity's sake and for future reference:
Q: What's the fastest Akantor kill time using Silver Sol set with Turtling Tactic using a Gun Chariot Gunlance? (solo)
There was one guy back in Skies of Crimson claiming to have defeated Akantor in less than 15 mins. (around 10 mins. IIRC)

ardjin Wrote:new problem! new problem!,in HR1 mission how come i keep gettin rathalos scale on rathalos's sliced tail? its the rathalos tail i want.

IIRC you can't get it on HR1 quests (well, none so far...), you can get it on elder though and HR3 and above Rathalos.

BTW for easy farming of tigrex skull, you might want to try the HR6 urgent quest dual tigrex, it seems it you'll most likely have a tigrex skull per retry

RE: MHF2 and MHP2G (PSP) - HayWire - 08-06-2008

I completed the entire Silver Los Melee Set including the Gun Chariot. O_O

I'll go get a nice one-handed weapon and go SHREDDERRRRR on something Jason

TIME TO MASSACRE BLACK GRAVIOS (I need its carapace, any suggestions on the easiest way to eliminate the turkey?)

RE: MHF2 and MHP2G (PSP) - Sforza - 08-06-2008

HayWire Wrote:TIME TO MASSACRE BLACK GRAVIOS (I need its carapace, any suggestions on the easiest way to eliminate the turkey?)

Black Gravios with hammer vid.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/upGdwYstWRo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/upGdwYstWRo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

If you can't do that (that guy is good), use a water bow. Dragonhead Harp would probably be best. You need 1 wyverian harp as the main material.

RE: MHF2 and MHP2G (PSP) - Black Dragon - 08-07-2008

Sforza Wrote:If you can't do that (that guy is good), use a water bow. Dragonhead Harp would probably be best. You need 1 wyverian harp as the main material.

Yup, that's the easiest way to kill that thing. You might want to look out for the beam it fires though, since a G-rank Black Gravios loves to swing that thing.

RE: MHF2 and MHP2G (PSP) - Black Dragon - 08-12-2008

ardjin Wrote:where can i get a mosswine hide? i need it for a decoration.

Mosswine :p It's a bit rare though, you'll most likely get mushrooms. Try G-rank, they seem to have a higher drop rate.

RE: MHF2 and MHP2G (PSP) - clonezero - 08-12-2008

lol nice pic

anyway I usually use a bow first to take out the horn of a chamelos then wear it down till I can cut the tail after that its rather easy ... just irritaing especially when it steals mega juices >=(...