The Raven Republic Forums
MHF2 and MHP2G (PSP) - Printable Version

+- The Raven Republic Forums (https://ravenrepublic.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://ravenrepublic.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Forum: Gaming (https://ravenrepublic.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: MHF2 and MHP2G (PSP) (/showthread.php?tid=1263)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: MHF2 and MHP2G (PSP) - HayWire - 11-12-2010

Eager Cleaver/Devil Slicer/True Devil Slicer for Plessy sashimi (Head and Legs) or Heavy GB with Rapid Crags (Dorsal fin) D:<

IMO, All Piscines are extremely annoying because they just LOVE TO SWIM SO EFFING MUCH
(Crag em! Crag em crag em crag em! )

Other than that no probs.
(CRAG EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM)

Annoying monster list:
I hated the Kusha/Chameleos but had no problem with Teo/Luna when I started out. Does that count as something? XD XD

Get a water GS and practice on Yian Garuga Tongue
Get better at it then get a Khezu Shocksword (or higher) then go massacre some Tiggys (his armor is worth it but IMO, it's fugly.)

RE: MHF2 and MHP2G (PSP) - zero_kanipan - 11-13-2010

i RAGEQUIT after wasting two hours on the blango boss. will pick this up again much later when ive managed to cool down.

RE: MHF2 and MHP2G (PSP) - HayWire - 11-13-2010

High Raw Hammer or Fire LS/SnS for that thing.

When I first fought it I used a SNOW GL tho *fail* XD;;

RE: MHF2 and MHP2G (PSP) - clonezero - 11-13-2010

charged hammer blow to the face!!! triple pound when it's koed!

fire or crit ds also works just study its moves specially when its gonna butt jump you!

RE: MHF2 and MHP2G (PSP) - Trace-02 - 11-13-2010

Waaa... Anyone else here who uses Long Swords...?

I also use Fire element on Blagonga (I remember wasting my time using a bow with lightning element, no hot drinks and zero rations on him... >__<) I usually try to go under it and slash toward its face, then aim for either the arms or legs to topple him over for free hits. Note: you can roll through its quake attack and you can severely punish him when he whiffs out his frost breath (Just try to stick to its left or right side)

It also shakes off the effect of paintball sometimes. its Area movement is usually the same though.

hmm... ah, and Low rank Blagonga Ice boulders are non-homing. They usually fall the same distance compared to higher Rank Blagongas. I usually stand in front of it when it's about to hurl an ice boulder, roll forward then combo. XD

Hate Piscines? Wait till you get to fight a Volganus/Lavasioth. XD

RE: MHF2 and MHP2G (PSP) - clonezero - 11-13-2010

I do but since my LS usage rate topped 500 I vowed to stop using them to much XD

aaah the volganos the monster that wiggles you to dead XD

because of that thing I know eat catfish with a vengeance XD

RE: MHF2 and MHP2G (PSP) - HayWire - 11-13-2010

I use these in order of frequency:
Longsword/Hammer (Depending on the speed and skin thickness of the target)
SnS (Bug hunting, Early Kusha hunting and Kugarex/Toothless~! hunting)
Bow (Piscines)
Heavy Gunbow (Black Gravios and sometimes Piscines except for Lavasioth/EvilMudkip)
Dual Swords (Lao Shan Lung and Crimson/White/Normal Fatalis)
Greatsword (Only when dared to or something XD )

Imma stop playing MHFU till MHF3rd comes out. I might become too attached to my Unite file that I won't be able to transfer >_>

RE: MHF2 and MHP2G (PSP) - zero_kanipan - 11-14-2010

ive been using hammer majority of the time and only hunting horns when i need the stamina/healing. its the hammer's slow attack time thats really putting me off i guess. and as of late im trying to clear the quests as fast as possible to try and catch up somehow to you guys. so i dont take time to farm and make other weapons ~.~ when i start playing again i'll just stick to my pace

RE: MHF2 and MHP2G (PSP) - HayWire - 11-14-2010

You just need Onslaught (A lot of mining) , Devil Slicer (One of the easiest weapons to get) , Gun Chariot (Silver Rath, get the armor while you're at it. ) and Eternal Schisms (Get lucky in the volcano area) to reach endgame for MHF2. As for MHFU I never reached endgame coz both of my bros couldn't reach the HR I was in >_<

RE: MHF2 and MHP2G (PSP) - Sforza - 11-28-2010

Latest MHP3 trailer. It's pretty good Big grin

RE: MHF2 and MHP2G (PSP) - clonezero - 11-28-2010

lol at the felyne during 0:53

awesome vid can't wait for the game Domo Chair

also granny with big hammer @ 2:20 FTW!!!

RE: MHF2 and MHP2G (PSP) - clonezero - 11-30-2010

bump

http://pspiso.com/showthread.php?t=864398&page=4

its out =)

but only for the gen d series I haven't seen one patched for m33-6 TT

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

RE: MHF2 and MHP2G (PSP) - zero_kanipan - 11-30-2010

aww crap, i havent even managed to get back and get past HR 1 and the next one is already out. hmm...maybe i should just abandon 2G and wait till a working version of this comes out (posts on the pspiso says its not working with prom v3 5.03c vet Sad )

RE: MHF2 and MHP2G (PSP) - clonezero - 11-30-2010

one week ... from what I've gathered you have one week to reach hr9 on 2g Chair

RE: MHF2 and MHP2G (PSP) - zero_kanipan - 11-30-2010

(11-30-2010, 03:23 PM)clonezero Wrote: one week ... from what I've gathered you have one week to reach hr9 on 2g Chair

okies. i guess that means i wait then.

unless 2g saves transfer to 3 XD