The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Super Robot Wars series
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
<!--QuoteBegin-clonezero+August 02, 2007 11:40 am--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (clonezero @ August 02, 2007 11:40 am)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> fav mechs: Granzon ( shayde that makes us rivals ), second would be the dis astranagant, and the ATX team as third [/quote:e7eba2dd4a]
Granzon... @_@ Haaaaaah! Spirit Dependancy Link, activate! Cyfis, Full possession!

It was just sad that Shu/Kristoff was being controlled by Volkruss all along, that's why he was "evil" and why Masaki had to kill him. Good thing he was revived though. It was actually cool in SRW Gaiden when All 4 Masoukishin, Wizol Kai (piloted by Saffine Grace) and Neo-Granzon (Shu/Kristoff) worked together to destroy Shin Nagzat. It seems that after the main SRW conflict, Shu and Masaki seem almost like... Buddies? Blink

Dis Astranagant huh... It hasn't appeared (and will probably never appear) in the OG Timeline, so I don't really know about it. All I know is how it was made, who the pilot is and what powers it up. Aside from that, nothing else.

ATX Team rocks! \m/_ The only one that actually passes by my standards in the SRX Team is Raidiese.

Waaaaaaaaahhhhh.... You've played OGs already?! Fear T_T You are SO lucky you can understand Japanese!
buti kau may OGs kami wla pa share naman Tongue
<!--QuoteBegin-azuma-blade+August 05, 2007 01:50 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (azuma-blade @ August 05, 2007 01:50 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> buti kau may OGs kami wla pa share naman Tongue [/quote:82c84ce4a4]
Don't worry. It'll be downloadable soon... Shifty
who wants OGs??? I'll get one for you guys but its a blue back copy

Shu isn't bad ... he just want you too think he is bad =) remember that you gand bang him okay =) but its safe to say masaki can handle him (he can freaking see into the future anyway)

I haven't gotten to the part where astranagant appears (or sadly Rgun Rivale ... which would suck) anyway if it appears the the dis would be there anyways what I really really want to see is Dis SRX XD

oh by the way I can't speak jap (Im trying but no dice yet) I am just resourceful ... *ahem ... <span style='color:white'><span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>gamefaqs</span></span></span> .... ahem*
Shu was never bad in the first place. He was merely controlled by Volkruss, the God of Destruction in La Gias legends. Heck, he's practically ROYALTY. He was supposed to be in-line for the throne of Langran, but he threw away his royal status and declared war on Langran. His real name is Kristoff Gran MacSword (or was that McSword?), the son of the king of Langran and a surface-dwelling mother. This is all revealed in SRW Gaiden: Masoukishin, The Lord of Elemental. After Masaki kills him, he was revived by Ruozol to serve Volkruss once again, but his revival was "imperfect", severing the bond that he had with Volkruss, making him a free man again. He kills Ruozol and destroys the newly revived Volkruss while Masaki was away, which is weird since the original purpose of the Masouki and Masoukishin was to defeat Volkruss in the first place.
actually I THINK it goes farther than that ... have you watched SRW divine wars? his main intent on being the "bad" guy there was to rally the humans in the face of the balmar empire's assault.

anyway fact of the matter is I haven't actually played that srw game so you know more about me on that area what I know comes mainly from og, og2 and the alpha universe. but man I wanna play M ... I wanna use the Arbalest at its full Lambda drive capabilities...
<!--QuoteBegin-clonezero+August 09, 2007 02:28 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (clonezero @ August 09, 2007 02:28 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> actually I THINK it goes farther than that ... have you watched SRW divine wars? his main intent on being the "bad" guy there was to rally the humans in the face of the balmar empire's assault. [/quote:2e21dc6098]
In the classic timeline, this was Shu's story. At the end of SRW Gaiden: Masoukishin, The Lord of Elemental, if you take Shu's route, all 4 Masoukishin, a few Masouki, and Valsione R meet up with Wizol Kai/Custom and Neo-Granzon and they team up to defeat Shin Nagzat. There is no more conflict between Shu and Masaki, since they seem friendly with each other in that route. The game takes place after SRW 4, by the way, which was considered the final chapter of the classic timeline.

The OG timeline's story shouldn't be too different, considering that the Masoukishin story also had Originals only. In Gaiden, the scene where Masaki meets Shu in the Antarctic was still played out and Shu still mentioned Bian Zoldark's name, exactly the same as in the OG timeline.

And yeah, I watched Divine Wars. If the OG storyline follows the classic timeline's plot, Shu wasn't FULLY controlled yet at that time. Shu was fully controlled at the end of the primary conflict.

<span style='color:white'>(You can just download the ROM from other sites and check out the guide in GameFAQS... Or... I could just send you the ROM...)</span>
so saan ka nakapanood ng divine wars incomplete yung nasa crunchy roll tapos ung sa you tube hirap hanapin
Uhhh... Never finished it T_T I'm in the same situation as you... Tongue I just see random clips and theorize what happened and note the difference to the game. Dammit, I still can't believe they took on Judecca with just GESPENST Mk-II.Ms (Mass-produced Gespenst for those who don't know. They fought the 2nd to the last boss with mass-produced scrap)!!! Cybuster's Cosmo Nova was a bit exaggerated in the anime.
actually the anime may be more correct because you've gotta remember you can use those supers again and again and "they" don't so yeah the cosmo nova could be that powerful ... remember in alpha 1 for the ps1 you gets your paws on the granzon but as far as it goes he is only good as a meat shield there and then on alpha 3 you get your hands on the Dis astranagant .. which in many ways should be more powerful than the astranagant (but only to a certain extent) and when cobray first gets his paws on it he wipes out a whole bunch of noobs with the ain soph aur but you don't get to use taht version of his final because that would suck for the enemy ... as for the Ideon well they had to make it like it really was anyway its death would be a gameover anywhere anytime...
True, I guess. But I still think that they overdid the special effects on Cosmo Nova. Dis eh? Wish that would appear in the OG games, but sadly, it probably won't since Ingram has R-Gun Rivale instead of Astranagant. Ideon? Wasn't that the mech that was powered by some sort of "Force of Life" or something? What about it? I heard that it was ridiculously powerful, the direct opposite of Dis.
well you can't have veverything thank god the Rein WEiis Ritter and the Alt Eisen Reise are there...
Well, they ARE major OG characters. I don't know their story from SRW Impact though. BTW, what's the story with Compatible Kaiser and the SRW Compact 3 bosses? How do they fit in the OG timeline?
lol I have no idea who the hell they are...
Blink I thought you played OGs? They're in it...

<a href='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pwv-EKJiP2g' target='_blank'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pwv-EKJiP2g</a> <-- Compatible Kaiser, Roa and Kouta

<a href='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxQervby_B4' target='_blank'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxQervby_B4</a> <-- SRW Compact 3 bosses Hypocrisis and Agares
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6