The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Favorite Anime Boys~!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Since the guys have their list of girls, let's turn the tables shall we?

Kyo from Fruits Basket
Setsuna from Angel Sanctuary
Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho
Cho from Saiyuki
Seta from Love Hina
Allen from Escaflowne
Mikagami from Flame of Recca
Soubi from Loveless
Rey from Gundam Seed Destiny
Yagami from Mars Daybreak
Quote:Rey from Gundam Seed Destiny

Himm!!! I was wondering if he is Le Crusade(tama ba???, and the mask man in Gundam Seed) man, nalilito ako sa mga story ng mga gundam lalo na Gundam Wing.
*Evil snickering* Oh this'll be fun

Envy from Fullmetal Alchemist(yes; HIM)
Chichiri(unsure spelling) from Fushigi Yuugi
Dark Mousy from DN Angel
Hikaru Hitachiin from Ouran High School Host Club (I can tell the difference!)

Well I'm all out all I can think of now are not even human -__-;;...Exception of Envy...

that is NOT human

Akame(a dog >_<) from Ginga Densetsu Weed
<!--QuoteBegin-Jack-O+May 23, 2007 06:35 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Jack-O @ May 23, 2007 06:35 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
Quote:Rey from Gundam Seed Destiny

Himm!!! I was wondering if he is Le Crusade(tama ba???, and the mask man in Gundam Seed) man, nalilito ako sa mga story ng mga gundam lalo na Gundam Wing. [/quote:ae3bfb9380]
Rey is the Rau clone from Gundam Seed. Mu La Flaga was the masked man at Gundam Seed Destiny.

Sa Gundam Wing naman yung 5 Gundam scientists tapos... basahin mo na lang etong <a href='http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gundam_wing' target='_blank'>LINK</a> na to, tinatamad na ko mag-explain kung ano nangyari.
We could easily turn this into a Manly-man thread. Lemme introduce you to someone whom I feel isn't the best role model for anyone, but is undeniably manlier than most:

[Image: 139188377smallfofo6vv.jpg]
Eikichi Onizuka: YOROSHIKU!

So as not to de-rail the topic, here's a pretty normal shot of him.
[Image: 1085405903_HNicoonimoqueur.jpeg]

Anyway, my list includes:

Holland from Eureka 7 (Leader and one of the founders of Gecko State)
Kamina from Tengen Toppa Guren Lagann (He is made of hot-blood, ambition, and manly tears!)
Amuro Ray from Gundam (The mature Amuro from UC0093)
Takemoto from Honey and Clover

Incidentally, I noticed the differences between the man's man, and a woman's man in anime. The ideal anime male from a male perspective is someone with a no-fear attitude, somewhat reckless, and often has an ambition of some sort for a multitude of reasons.

From a woman's perspective, an ideal anime guy is someone very gentle, and almost (always) is androgynously handsome (hence the term 'girly-boy'). They also have an air of mystery attached to them, usually a mysteryous past that makes the female leads in the story to chase after the guy whenever they're breaking down or some sort.

Of course, this is based from the characters of specifically shonen and shojo manga/anime.
Maybe you guys should pin this topic like its counterpart.
First one to say Sasuke DIES. Jason
You're the first one to make a triple post in this thread. LOL LOL
Ekitchi Onizuka is my favorite lol,in terms of comedy that is,man he's the badest teacher ever,even taught me how to make my classmates talk >:-D
If we're talking about supermen, we can't forget the man who taught Battousai his moves.

[Image: hikovm8.jpg]

Hiko Seijuro.

EDIT: I forgot the proper term for this kind of character, but Hiko's never really made to be involved in the story of Rurouni Kenshin. According to sources I already forgot, if they did weave him into the battles, he would simply overpower everyone else and everything would just be over. As far as I can remember, he's only seen in swordfights thrice (and two of them weren't really even fights).
~~H-He's the one??? wow...I never knew that T_T
My favorite one would be Walter and Anderson from Hellsing.

Also Kazuki Fuse from Jin-Roh. Big grin
Shuu Shirakawa -SWR
Woooow everyones attacking this topic Blink...Don't kill it please XD ... I might a good idea of what to watch next >_<
Oh yeah, why there is no AC anime(Last Raven is a good example for making AC an anime).

Back to the topic, well I do not have likes or dislikes on anime, well my favorite anime boy is Mu La Flaga from Gundam Seed(naging motto ko nga yung sinasabi nya eh).
Pages: 1 2