The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: General Technical Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Do thumbdrives get infected by something after you use them? I'd like to see what the virus is, if there really is one, I want to use my thumbdrive and see what gets copied.
Anybody here using some kind of HD Media player like WD TV Live?

I need some recommendations.
does anyone else notice a problem with chrome and an intermiment problem where it doesnt refresh the page automatically (like after you post it doesn't show the updated page with your post) tried on 2 computers already and i get the problem am I just doing something wrong or something?
@clonezero
im also experiencing something like that on firefox, but only for the RR boards. dunno what is causing it tho.
It has to do more with RR's caching, I think.
I do believe that may be the case as its also happening on my ps3 browser as well.
(02-06-2012, 12:31 PM)clonezero Wrote: [ -> ]I do believe that may be the case as its also happening on my ps3 browser as well.

if you're on firefox, just hold ctrl+shift+r to hard-refresh
Yeah, I'm getting this sometimes too. And yes, it's definitely something to do with the caching (of the boards), or the fact that we're growing and using more and more of the server's CPU...
its not that big a problem all youi have to do irefresh like nix said just though it was best to bring it up cus at first I really thought it was some kind of bug that needs to be looked into or something.
Does anyone know or have any good experience with a repair shop for a Sony Xperia X1? A friend of mine is coming in from Canada, and he said that it'd cost more to replace the LCD over there than it is to buy another phone entirely.

I'm thinking Greenhills might be a good place to start?
Ya, any of those CP repair places should be able to do it for sure.
My PS3's been acting up lately. The "on" button (the one near the CD eject button) malfunctioned a couple of months ago, so I had to resort to holding the controller's PS button for a couple of seconds to turn on the console. But now, that method doesn't work as well. Tried connecting the controller to the console via the USB port and pushing the PS button but nothing happened. I fully charged the controller but the same thing happens. Does anyone know how to fix this?
Hopefully your PS3's power supply isn't busted. Sad Cuz if it's just the contact points of your power button, you should still be able to turn on the PS3 through the controller's PS button.
(05-31-2012, 11:15 PM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]Hopefully your PS3's power supply isn't busted. Sad Cuz if it's just the contact points of your power button, you should still be able to turn on the PS3 through the controller's PS button.

I really hope so. Dished out 3.5K for a lens replacement around 3 years ago, and I still can't get myself to pay that much again. And just when I saved up some money. Facepalm
(05-31-2012, 11:25 PM)Portmanteau Wrote: [ -> ]I really hope so. Dished out 3.5K for a lens replacement around 3 years ago, and I still can't get myself to pay that much again. And just when I saved up some money. Facepalm

Sorry to hear about that. It's a really odd problem to have with your PS3.

http://www.avforums.com/forums/ps3-hardw...codes.html

PS3 on Standby, Red Light, sensor/button pressed, brief Green Light, no lights, Red Light - Internal Component Failure(Similar to YLOD).

I wonder if the Sony Service Center here accepts PS3 already.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11