The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: General Technical Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
yes it has been fixed already thanks for the help >>
I don't know if this has been discussed earlier, but can anybody direct me to a video converter that can convert divx/mkv files or files with dual audio to ipod touch format? Any help will be much appreciated..
I use anyvideoconverter
It's free and get's the job done for me. Just google it.
Thanx for the quick reply. Can ya confirm if it can handle dual audio stuff? I used cuscusoft's video converter for some time now, but got stuck on converting dual audio files..
Ah, sorry dude I don't really know.
There's this program that i use called ImTOO. I tried converting a bunch of dual audio .mkvs and .ogms last year and it does give you the option to choose what language it'll use when encoding the video. Dunno if it can remove the subtitles though.
Thanx. I'll try that too!
Does anyone here know where I can sell my truckload of used HP printer cartridges? DT?
@ Nix: Hmm, I know(tho not sure) there are stores in gilmore that buy off used cartridges. Particularly saw one(tho, not sure if it still stands there), besides pcexpress.
Also, I saw some sidewalk vendors buying off cartridges near robinsons manila.
Or you could go try this dude.
Try searching TPC for blokes buying off empty cartridges("want to buys" section)
Hope this helps
does anyone know a distributor/seller of PS3 d-pad replacement parts?

our two controller dpads are dieing
I got this virus that makes my drive C "Low on disk space" but I remember keeping at least 4gb free space. Device manager thingy says I got the 4gb free space but whenever I look at My Computer, it has.. like... 500mb free D:

Help? I'm thinking of buying a new hard drive so I can finally format my computer. (Additional external HD Clapping )
It'd be better if it can be fixed. Save meh monies. XP
(12-29-2010, 12:08 PM)azuriel07 Wrote: [ -> ]I got this virus that makes my drive C "Low on disk space" but I remember keeping at least 4gb free space. Device manager thingy says I got the 4gb free space but whenever I look at My Computer, it has.. like... 500mb free D:

Help? I'm thinking of buying a new hard drive so I can finally format my computer. (Additional external HD Clapping )

You sure it's a virus? Using any programs that dump space for performance or something? Maybe it just has something to do with the virtual memory of your PC/laptop. Happened to me while I was working on my schoolwork with Adobe Photoshop a few weeks ago so I had to set it to a lower amount.
(12-29-2010, 05:22 PM)Goat Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-29-2010, 12:08 PM)azuriel07 Wrote: [ -> ]I got this virus that makes my drive C "Low on disk space" but I remember keeping at least 4gb free space. Device manager thingy says I got the 4gb free space but whenever I look at My Computer, it has.. like... 500mb free D:

You sure it's a virus? Using any programs that dump space for performance or something? Maybe it just has something to do with the virtual memory of your PC/laptop. Happened to me while I was working on my schoolwork with Adobe Photoshop a few weeks ago so I had to set it to a lower amount.

I'm pretty sure it's a virus.
(12-29-2010, 08:38 PM)azuriel07 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-29-2010, 05:22 PM)Goat Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm pretty sure it's a virus.

If it's a virus, then there are only a few answers scattered around. Most people I've searched with the same problem weren't caused by viruses, then again you know more than anyone else about your computer. Haven't tried searching real hard though, so keep searching harder on google then.

http://www.computing.net/answers/securit...17074.html

^ Something I found, no guarantees though. :/

http://www.computing.net/answers/windows...96482.html

^ Probably has the same problem as what you have, only that it had something to do with an (MBTFF) exe file.
1st link got the same solution I found in my search, but I'm not sure if it's safe and I don't know which folder eats the most space. I found a program that tracks which folder takes up most space. I'll try it after I create a backup. I tried what the 2nd link says but didn't detect anything.

If all else fails. I'll kill the disc to make sure there's no virus/malware/etc. and format. D:

Thanks for the help! Big grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11