The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: AC Suneye
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hehe, wala lang trip ko lang to, anyway it is the 2nd broher of Foxeye, but a more powerful version of it, anyway here's the setup.

AC name:Suneye

Head:YH15 Drone (VS ECM 100%)
Core:C06 Eos (Weight 100%)
Arms:A07 Lemur (Aim Accuracy 100%)
Legs:Lh13 Jackal2 (Max Leg Weight 100%)
Booster:CR B83TP (Weight 100%)
Generator:Kujaku (En. Output 50% Con. Cap. 50%)
Radiator:CR R92 (En. Drain 70% Cooling 30%)
FCS:Miroku
Inside:CR 192FMM2
Extension:none
Back Unit R:CR WB82RP3
Back Unit L:CR WB72M2
Arm Unit R:WH04HL KRSW
Arm Unit L:YWL16LB Elf3
Optional Parts:Amino, O69ES, O71EC, Golgi, Marishi, Kangi

Color Scheme: R/G/B
BaseSadHead, Core)100/0/0 (Rest)50/50/50
AidSadHead, Core)50/50/50 (Rest)100/0/0
Optional: 0/0/0
Detail:150/70/30
Joint: 0/0/0

Operating it:Well, use the WB72M2 for long range combat.
KRSW for Mid Range, and,
Elf3+MM2 with KRSW 4 Close range, also WB82RP3 for close
range, also use WB82RP3 for High ECM battle, or for close range.
and OB+Elf3 for fast close range, but try too adjust on the
enemy.
Reminders:NEVER,EVER No no use too much OB, 'cauz you might have a hard time using the back weapons, remember the KRSW and the Elf3 is your main weapon.

Have fun using my AC.
WOot. Kujaku (Highest Cal) + EOS (Highest OB Heat) + EN Weapons = Instant Gen Bust. Ermm

I know Kujaku's Kickass Output and Cap can support EN weapons but it's just too HOT! (Ang Init Dito!)...

Haven't tried the design yet so, Im not sure but I think it's going to have some heat problems. (Feel na feel ko nga ang init eh.)
Well, yeah I will overheat if you use too much OB power, but my tricks, just using the TP, and making bunny hop, 'cauz this AC is not for air battle, well just conserve energy. yon lang ginagawa ko, and effective din to sa EX arena, try using it with AC Foxeye, Raging Torrent 4, Hotspur, Stratus, and sa VR arena naman, ay yung mga heavyweight AC, and some other AC types.
<!--QuoteBegin-Jack-O+April 17, 2007 05:35 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Jack-O @ April 17, 2007 05:35 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> and effective din to sa EX arena, try using it with AC Foxeye, Raging Torrent 4, Hotspur, Stratus, and sa VR arena naman, ay yung mga heavyweight AC, and some other AC types. [/quote:20cb63ddfc]
Yes, almost everything's effective in the AI Arena. Tongue

For battling real people, here are some suggestions: change the Jackal2s to the FA heavy legs for more speed and overall better-ness. Replace the Kujaku with the Fudoh to tame your heat, or don't equip the Eos at all and just stick with the UA or Selena.

For your weapons, replace your RP3 rockets with the RO. Unless all you've used to eliminate opponents in AC your entire life are rockets, they're weapons that won't hit too much. Therefore you can't really give too much importance and weight to them. And hey, if the RO hits, it will still hurt.

Switch M2 to the Nymphe for quick spamming purposes, or to the MT if you prefer to hit harder. Consider equipping missile extensions such as the Gar, Gar2 or RM3.
Kujaku + R92 + EOS...
This AC is suicide...

Why put TP on something with the above three?
Well anyway, I don't know how you OB so, I really can't talk about that much, added that I don't OB much.

I think Birdie or Vulture2 could work well on this as buffers.
Change the generator so you wouldn't have any problems with heat.

Try using these combinations:
  • GULL + LOTUS + ANANDA</li>
  • VULTURE2 + G91 + ANANDA</li>
  • VULTURE2 + LOTUS + ANANDA if you want to</li>
  • GULL + FUDOH + ANANDA</li>
You can keep TP if you want to, since the ones above are for PvP matches only, and TP is banned.
Well, I removed the KRSW for the Phyton, and the attack rate, go down to A, but the mobility incresed to C, and I try changing the small missile to a middle missile with some missile extensions, but I have problems with the Crest middle missile, so I change it back, and removed the missile extensions, also the Phyton itself, its not very accurate at all, nahh, it is ok with me, so which is better the KRSW or the Phyton?
That railgun useless is because of it's low firepower and heat, KRSW is better.

Don't follow the AC Graph, it's not worth it. XD
Ah, ok, anyway I put back again the KRSW earlier, 'cauz I becamne disapointed using the Phyton in a mission, also I copied the Cascade Range, but I returned it back from my original setup.

Anyway thank you Goatling for the tips Worship
a lot of imitation ACs turn out crap because they miss that one thing that makes ranker ACs what they are: Human+

Head:YH15 Drone (VS ECM 100%) <---no need for ecm tunes. you could use more cooling or def tunes.
Core:C06 Eos (Weight 100%) <----you don't need weight reduction tunes. you could divert the tunes to cooling and en def because the eos lacks in the latter.
Arms:A07 Lemur (Aim Accuracy 100%) <---the lemur is already accurate as it is and you wouldn't get much out of it by maxing the accuracy stat. divert all these to cooling. def tunes wouldn't do much to this either because it already has so much.
Legs:Lh13 Jackal2 (Max Leg Weight 100%) <---sucks. use the FA if you're a cheap bastard or the 77a for pogi points.
Booster:CR B83TP (Weight 100%) <--drop this. bading lang gumagamit nito. promise Big grin use the all-purpose vulture2.
Generator:Kujaku (En. Output 50% Con. Cap. 50%) <---drop this. you have three choices for an OB ac: lotus, fudoh, and g91.
Radiator:CR R92 (En. Drain 70% Cooling 30%) <---drop this. replace with ananda.
FCS:Miroku <----doesn't provide a big enough lockbox for an SP-lock weapon with the classic gun+blade setup.
Inside:CR 192FMM2
Extension:none <--you could use some relations.
Back Unit R:CR WB82RP3 <---the sphinx (triple spread rockets) can be great against human opponents and AI. it's easier to aim with than traditional rockets, plus its lightweight.
Back Unit L:CR WB72M2 <----bad tracking and slow lockspeed. some of the good missile packs are: the nymphe for it's spammability, 75mt for reliable damage and ammo, satyros (very very tight trajectory at midrange, doesn't curve too much), and spartoi for long range,
Arm Unit R:WH04HL KRSW <----en weapon+blade+OB = bad idea. the BP would be a good alternative.
Arm Unit L:YWL16LB Elf3
Optional Parts:Amino, O69ES, O71EC, Golgi, Marishi, Kangi <---you don't need the kangi in the arena. likewise, you also don't need the EC with gens like the fudoh or the g91.

i just repeated what the others have said and added some more.

i think i have a handful of heavy designs posted. click on my username and search my post. look for Bruiser, Cataphract, Thundershot, and Minotaur. i've also written a mini faq in the theory and concept section regarding gen. and rad. combinations.
Well I tried the Vulture2, and changed the Miroku for the Volute2, the Volute2 is effective, but the Vulture2 wastes too much energy(I try maintaining the S rating as possible and only one corp. to create an AC like all Mirage frame), and I also tried the Nymphie, but its ammo is only 36 so I change it back to the M2, I also change the tuning, I think some are 50-50 on a tuning, and you're right wanzerfreak, the Lemur is accurate, and I still maintain the weight reduction on some parts, 'cauz its nearly heavy.
I'm telling you dude, if you really want to have any chance of improving at this game, you better throw your reverence for those letter grades out of the window. They don't mean jack in real combat (most of them anyway). It's the hardcore numerical statistics where you should look.

What generator are you using now? The Vulture2 should be pretty manageable enough on anything, provided you boost hop.

Nymphe >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> M2.
1. volute2 is for an all-gun setup. however, the original volute does the job better because it provides a bigger lockbox and it can also be used with quick-locking missile packs like the nymphe.

2. ammo is of no concern when talking about the nymphe. it's meant to be consumed quickly. plus, it has one of the few missiles that fly in a moderately tight trajectory.

3. the vulture2 is a very-energy efficient booster. it's the most balanced booster in the game for power, accell, usage drain, and heat.
Well, my AC will become Overweight if I use the Orchid/Fudoh(suddenly I tried that using the Phyton+with a missile extension, and last time I use the Ananda, but I tune up some to cooling) I do not like to use a tank legged(low mobility) the Jackal2 is great for def. overall, oh yeah I tried the Vulture2 one tym(on the first mission that Evangel has given to me, sori nakalimutan ko eh) and its effective.
i don't see how can this be overweight. the g91+ananda should be far less heavy than the kujaku. the g91 should be the best choice since it can still handle the pressure from the OB and the karasawa, plus it's runs relatively cool with the right cooling tunes.

the jackal2 is kinda trash. if i remember correctly, it has the poorest turning speed amongst the heavy humanoid legs. i think the 1ap legs will serve you better.

and why the hell are you using the orchid? it sucks. period. tsaka ilang beses ko ba sabihin na walang silbi ang AC graph? No no
Pages: 1 2