The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Anybody here a member of Demonoid?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
* inaugurates new forum with holy water and food *

Anybody? Pengeng invite!
Giving this a bump... registrations are currently open there if anyone's itching to sign up. Demonoid is one of the sources for hard to find torrents after all.
I just registered thanks to a friend of mine giving me an invite.
What's Demonoid? Tongue
a torrent site. I'd give you an invite but I don't know how to get them T_T
<!--QuoteBegin-NiX+July 21, 2007 08:09 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (NiX @ July 21, 2007 08:09 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> What's Demonoid? Tongue [/quote:6bd1b136e8]
Are you being sarcastic? Haha.

Regardless... Demonoid is the source for many of the torrents floating out there. Now I know TorrentSpy and ISOHunt and The Pirate Bay allow grabbing torrent files for non-members, but usually those are for the more popular and more recent programs/videos/music/comics/games. You'll have a harder time finding seeders for the more obscure files. That's where the membership comes in handy, since Demonoid torrents are usually around for a very very long time (check them trackers), and there's usually always at least one or two seeders of what you're looking for.

By the way, I got in shortly after posting my second post in this thread.
if anyone wants an invite when I get 2, I'll let you have one. but it's first come, first serve, and someone already came first. LOL

and to grim, on the lots of seeders thing, lol, I downloaded BFMV's only album, and the thing had over 120 Seeds.
otakuwarren wants an invite. Send him one, quick!
well, that's what I was saying. I'm saving 1 for him, when I get it, and gonna give the other(s) out when I have them.

EDIT: y'know what, fuck it, just send me a pm if you want my account info, just remember to SEED please. and please, please, please, don't get me banned for any reason.

but then again, I trust you guys. Angel
I've been watching the site ever since it went donw... as far as I know this is the longest it's been down due to legal threats, ever. Could Demonoid really be gone? Sadface.
they're just getting new servers in a non-US country, to stay away from legal troubles.
http://www.demonoid.com/

DEMONOID IS BACK!!!

...as of April 11. I hope it stays up this time.
Whoa.. Finally.
I've got 2 more invites, if any one wants some.
strawhat_luffy Wrote:I've got 2 more invites, if any one wants some.

Oh how nice. May I have one? LOL You can send it through pm.
Thanks if ever.
Pages: 1 2