The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Games that include gas masks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Post here any game whether PS3, PS2, PC, flash or any game that has a playable character that uses a gas mask.

This would be my list for now:
Killzone
Red Faction II
RE: Outbreak File 2
Probably other REs, though I can't remember what series would that be.
HL: Opposing Force
Bust a Groove
BF II
CS

Crap, ran out of ideas. I'll post more soon once I remember them.

And if you've got one, well I'm gonna look for it and play it. XD
metal gear
not exactly gas mask but they look like it.
<!--QuoteBegin-jonevangelist+April 05, 2007 12:19 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jonevangelist @ April 05, 2007 12:19 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> not exactly gas mask but they look like it. [/quote:0e8c87641b]
Psycho Mantis did use one.

By the way, never thought I'd see you have a blog. Nice.
LOL. Whatever.

Anyway, I'm looking for games that features a playable character with a gasmask.

I'll post here again once I clear up my mind.
were's da blog?

btw, nice avatar. where did it came from?
Parasite Eve 2...
leading guy wore a gasmask...
<!--QuoteBegin-wanzerfreak+April 05, 2007 06:38 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (wanzerfreak @ April 05, 2007 06:38 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->were's da blog?

btw, nice avatar. where did it came from?[/quote:4348a0c5fd]
Blog? I dunno about Grim.

Some bot from Exteel.
here's goatling's blog... <a href='http://acarmory.blogspot.com/' target='_blank'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>DA BLOG</span></a>

My favorite maskuman... this is his mask's evolution...
[Image: 66759c60.gif]
[Image: 794536f0.jpg]
[Image: 776c8eb0.jpg]
[Image: 1210002.jpg]
[Image: Sid.gif]
<!--QuoteBegin-jonevangelist+April 07, 2007 09:47 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jonevangelist @ April 07, 2007 09:47 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> here's goatling's blog... <a href='http://acarmory.blogspot.com/' target='_blank'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>DA BLOG</span></a>

My favorite maskuman... this is his mask's evolution... [/quote:1811e10fcd]
Rofl

I see you like 0 too. 6 for me was the sickest member.
Yay! Post more. XD XD XD XD XD
Quote:Some bot from Exteel.

must_search_nids_vow!
This one's an old PSone game, sorry.

IF you finished Resident Evil 2 in under 6 hours for both characters with the minimum amount of saves, health sprays and special items, you'll be able to unlock a bonus mini-game that has 2 extra characters, a giant walking block of tofu named Tofu (yeah, real smart decision on this one, Capcom) and an Umbrella soldier named Hunk who coincidentally wears a gas mask over riot gear.

You guys should really think old-skool if you wanna see gas masks.

Yo Goatling, you into leather? Big grin
Leather?
Why'd you ask that?

Anyways...
Just remembered the guys name...
Kyle Madigan.
<!--QuoteBegin-Necron+April 08, 2007 05:10 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Necron @ April 08, 2007 05:10 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> This one's an old PSone game, sorry.

IF you finished Resident Evil 2 in under 6 hours for both characters with the minimum amount of saves, health sprays and special items, you'll be able to unlock a bonus mini-game that has 2 extra characters, a giant walking block of tofu named Tofu (yeah, real smart decision on this one, Capcom) and an Umbrella soldier named Hunk who coincidentally wears a gas mask over riot gear.

You guys should really think old-skool if you wanna see gas masks.

Yo Goatling, you into leather? Big grin[/quote:b38cacf257]
I should have posted that already with the second batch, but I went to Lucena so I forgot to put everything I know here. Am still not in the mood to think about more games in the meantime since I'm a bit tired and I just got here (san juan) from that goddamn long trip. Anyway, I'll post here once I clear my mind up again. Tongue

And besides, sure. I'm into leather, if it's a gasmask lol.

Hey does RE:3 include characters with gasmasks? I mean the special forces mode where you use Nikolai and his other buddies? Since I can't remember because I wanna download RE:3. Blink