The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Gloria Macapagal Arroyo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Armoring Parts:
LONGHORN (0, 0, 1, 9, 0)
EOS (energy)
A72F (7, 3, 0, 0, 0)
BOAR2 (0, 0, 3, 7, 0)

Internal Parts:
---
F73H
LOTUS (output)
ANANDA (cooling)

Attacking Parts:
SS2
GL
LAMIA2
76B
H3

Optional Parts:
AMINO, ES, EC, 79L+, HISTON, 6R+, MARISHI

Paintjob:
1) Forest Warfare (Camouflaged)
Base (60, 80, 15)
Aid (55, 40, 0)
Optional (40)
Detail (200, 50, 50)
Joint (50, 75, 50)
Weapons: Green or Black

I'm sorry, I just want to make an AC with a human name, rofl lol. Any general improvements are welcome by the way. Somehow, don't ask why I had to use tankies, I only want to satisfy my curiosity, lmao. Oh and by the way; this thing works well if you play it in Born City.
<!--QuoteBegin-Topic title+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Topic title)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Gloria Macapagal Arroyo[/quote:d09cb95220]
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! LOL

<!--QuoteBegin-Goatling+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Goatling)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Oh and by the way; this thing works well if you play it in Born City. [/quote:d09cb95220]
As all tanks will. That map should really be renamed to Battle City.

Anyway... frame's fine. Boar2's a real good choice. Plenty cool and stable, while still keeping flight a viable option.

I don't know about Lotus though. If you're rolling on the ground or OBing more than you're flying, it will work, fine enough. But once another AC gets the higher ground on you, it'll be hard to manage since people can basically just pin you down with LGL shots (even if they have to kneel... 'cause you'll be relatively easy to track anyway). You'll need a generator with a larger capacity to handle the stress of trying to get this AC off the ground, because fighting on the same height / gaining a height advantage is one of the many ways tanks can rule.

Energy extensions are pretty popular with tanks now for the aforementioned requirement of more energy needed in a moment's notice, and they're not totally cheap (on tanks at least). I suggest you look into that if you haven't already. A smart player, once he or she sees your side shields, will just make it a point to attack you from behind. AC BUTTSECKS. Big grin

Why not BP? XD
Edit

Changed the shields for JIREN and upgraded the bazooka to BP, lol my favorite weapon. Now why didn't I think of that. Nosebleed Don't worry about the LOTUS though because I don't really fly whenever I use this. Just OB-OB when the enemy shows up and hide behind the buildings, lol you have to be a coward, lol. But I prefer it to be a tactical retreat.

Quote:Armoring Parts:
LONGHORN (0, 0, 1, 9, 0)
EOS (energy)
A72F (7, 3, 0, 0, 0)
BOAR2 (0, 0, 3, 7, 0)

Internal Parts:
---
F73H
LOTUS (output)
ANANDA (cooling)

Attacking Parts:
JIREN