The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Overdrive Bastard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ACLR: Overdrive Bastard

Armoring Parts:
S4 (0,0,5,5,0)
HELIOS (shell)
XS (0,2,3,4,1)
S3 (0,9,0,0,1)

Internal Parts:
GULL (accel)
MIROKU
LOTUS (output)
ANANDA (cooling)

Attacking Parts:
RM3
RA
NYMPHE
PIXIE3
95G

Optional Parts:
AMINO, ES, SS, LA, 9L+, CODON, 68R+, MARISHI

Paintjob:
34) Krobellus
Base (120, 140, 135)
Aid (70, 70, 80)
Optional (70, 100, 100)
Detail (0, 60, 60)
Joint (45)
Weapons: White, R arm weapon - Black

Haven't tried this thing yet, assistance would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
miroku is only used for single-wielding.
Changed the FCS into Monju.

Still haven't tried it out though. My sister's watching anime right now and I can't play.
The S3 legs are pretty drainy. I know Lotus can handle the drain of the entire thing, but if you couple it with OB you might be pushing the generator a little bit too far, and you'll still need all the refresh you can get.

I suggest changing to S2. Less defense, but everything's lighter and quicker. Plus they can handle their fair share of damage, since you'll need to be within 150 range and below to be accurate with both the MG and the shottie... I dunno, there's something about mixing heavy mids and OB that just doesn't feel right. Maybe because of the slower OB velocity in this game?

But hey, if the current setup works for you though, by all means keep it. Tongue After all, the XS arms are enough of a compromise for the S3.
Since I changed the FCS into MONJU, I had to downgrade the legs a bit... with S2 Tongue