The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Rent an AC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
it occures to me that if corporations create AC parts they might rent out ready made AC's to ravens. presumably its ilegal for anyone else to pilot them.

its for when all your AC's are damaged and dont have spare parts available but you have a mission coming up. and cant afford to build a whole new AC (or replacement parts) or dont have time. youd rent the AC probably take out insurance etc etc.
they wouldnt rent them out at the full price of an AC.
for example they rent out 4 and one is destroyed they could still rent them out for 1/4th the price of the AC's and still break even.

they'd be reletivly cheap but usuable better than the standard parts

I came up with this

head H8154
core C98E2
arms A7152
legs LH84L2
booster VULTURE2
fcs VOLUTE2
generator CR-G91
radiator ANANDA
extension
back right NYMPHE
back left WB69RA
arm right WR69M
arm left ELF

Base 200/200/200
Aid 130/0/0 (Legs 70/70/70)
Option 70/70/70 (Legs 130/0/0)
Detail 60/190/110 (Head 0 /110/160)
Joint 70/70/70

(keep it quiet but its also usefull for completing missions where you dont want to be recognised Ninja just maintain radio silence)

actually this is turning out to be a fun little AC the more I try it the more I like it.
kinda speedy turns ok good all round weapons not over powered decent AP I like it. I shouldve put this in for the mascot competition can I change my entry at this stage?.

yeah a rent AC for a mascot it gives it a purpose in the AC universe it also allows members/ravens to use it without infringing upon the use of their own AC's it makes perfect sense
[Image: rohsac1.jpg]