The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: F.E.A.R
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My brother (Tachikoma) uninstalled it IMMEDIATELY after finishing the game,he only plays it in the morning(guess it's that scary)

Well I saw some parts of if (it creeped me out)

Lets just say from what I know, you'd be happy if the enemies in the area were soldiers Shifty I'm not saying I want or don't want to,I'm just curious since I don't have much to do,(I'm resorting to SimCity4)
The looks of this game is so graphically intense it swallowed my videocard whole(meaning the graphix kicks ass!!)..

Sadly I have this installed in my PC for a long time now, and yet got to play in while(this sux)
Apparently, my PC's hardware can't handle the game even in the lowest settings. It would run, but it's extremely laggy and choppy.
I suggest not playing it in holloween or at night if you get it installed XD
They have FEAR here in the shop I browse at...
Cool Scary Game...

Seriously...
I don't what to say about it...
I just got it yesterday (x-box 360 version) pretty good havent completed it yet pretty far in though hee hee you can litterally nail guys to the wall in this game
Yeah, I played this game, lol. Reminds me of Doom 3, but I think this thing's a bit scarier, while Doom 3 is for suspense. XD
I wanna play it at night in summer so that I won't sleep ,but he did unistall it after finishing it Chair
in one section I got stuck .... nail gunned a couple of soldiers half in and out of a lift ... nail through the leg outside the elavator ... nail throught the arm inside ...... apparently that jams up the thing oh dear ....... what was I trying to do? Jason