The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: One Man Army
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
AC NameOhmyne Man Army
AC Parts

Head:YH15-DRONE
Core:C01-GAEA
Arms:CR-A8053
Legs:CR-LH8052
Booster:B05-GULL
FCS:CR-F73H
Generator:CR-G91
Radiator:CR-R92
Inside:None
Extension:CR-E73RM

AC Weaponry

Back Unit R:KARURA
Back Unit L:None
Arm Unit R:WH01R-GAST
Arm Unit L:WH01R-GAST
Hanger Unit R:None
Hanger Unit L:None

Optionals:Amino,CR-069E5,CR-06955,CR-O71EC,CR-O75LA,CR-O79L+,CR-086R+,
MARISHI
It's totally legal and rather different from a lot of things I've been seeing lately.

Very nice design. Happy

(I'm done with the cookiecutter suggestions)
Nothing much I can say really. Its a balanced design that's for sure and equips a bit more stable bst/gen/rad system under forced cooling situations. You could also try the Vulture2/G91/ANANDA combination that'll give more refresh to help with the GAEA's support fire, while still maintaining a very workable and stable movement and energy system.

For your hand mounts, Two GASTs are fairly good in an defensive situation, but I have a bit of a hard time using them in offensive cases. Use them if you feel comfortable with them.

As for the KARURA, use it like an oversized shotgun at close range like I do Tongue or you can use it as a distraction for an offensive strike with the rifles. Or maybe even put the ground torpedoes as an alternative Big grin

Oh yeah, What makes this design like a frog? The paint scheme?
hey i tried out the design,and i just realize that 2 GAST aren't such a bad idea,all my life i never used a gun on the left arm coz i always bring a blade on the left so i was shock to see the rapid fire of this machine's weapons LOL

by the way,why not change GAEA for E2?it fires rapidly and it's solid,although it loses ammo quickly,it can beat the opponent on a damage race,plus the 2 GASTs
I think the GAEA is fine.

Double GASTs will run out before you know it, just like most dual rifle set-ups in LR.
not really,i tried another design equipped with 2 GASTs and an E2 EO core,i was able to beat the opponent real fast.well i guess it only fits my style
It is true that dual GAST last much longer than the likes of dual R3...

But against a seasoned human opponent playing range games, it'll still run out a lot sooner than you'd like it too.
well,that's what i did,i fought against my friend Thegame28
gast has bad tracking, and worse, it has a special lock.

try blessed's combo: RA+R3
Bad tracking, special lock, and slow shot velocity. The only thing truly going for it is its ammo count for its weight.
Yea, the Gast prolly isnt the best rifle in the world for its range, she may play close up for better hit percentage, but thats considering that she plays that way.
well i kinda treat it as a machine gun,i only use the dualGAST when at close ranges
Quote:well i kinda treat it as a machine gun,i only use the dualGAST when at close ranges

rookie. small lockboxes+close quarters combat = bad against a fast opponent. try rushing Bolt using that combo and you'd get a faceful of pink and green plasma. and bolt isn't even considered fast.

looks like i have to really go to davao and teach you kids a few things. Tongue
Lol, dual special lock lockbox does have a fairly small lockbox, but if you give it Volute (which I consider best for dual special lock) you can stand a chance

And why are you using Bolt for a comparison Wanzer? We all know Bolt is a 'tard and he only wins thx for the LX on his back. If that wasnt there...he'd be grilled cheese Big grin
LX is the least of my troubles. i can dodge that thing on instinct. Tongue

the real problem is the shade+griffon combo (the combination itself, not the individual handmounts). i've heard things like these rankers are so rigged that they even have optionals double-equipped or perhaps just one optional having twice the effect (imagine golgi having twice the effect with the griffon). if you like try to cq bolt, he'd just ground boost backwards and keep shooting at you with his handmounts. plus at cq range, it's difficult to keep track of a moving target. and you can't expect someone to stay in your lockbox for a minute and eat rifle slugs, especially at cq range.
Pages: 1 2