The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: EOMOT TAMINATA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: TAMINATA-01.jpg]

Pilot Name: a man they call QUINTUS
AC Name: <a href='http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoID=1561256036' target='_blank'>TAMINATA</a>

Head: CR-YH85SR------------cooling 5/ def en 5
Core: CR-C06U5-------------cooling 5/ def en 5
Arms: YA10-LORIS-----------cooling 5/ def en 5
Legs: CR-LH89F-------------cooling 4/ def en 6
i start by building the frame, often focusing on the preferred look rather than function. weapons, power supply and tuning comes later.

Booster: B04-BIRDIE2-------boost power 10--------------low speed but good accel and heat.
FCS: CR-F73H
Generator: G02-MAGNOLIA----weight 7/ output 3--------high output and emergency cap, a little quick on refresh rate and cal value is not bad. at g91 kasi palagi. Chair
Radiator: ANANDA-----------cooling 10

Inside: av idol akane sakura life size poster
Extension: CR-E92RM3 RELATION MISSILE
Back Unit R: NONE
Back Unit L: KINNARA MICRO MISSILE---------------it can do some damage when combined with the RM3 and its limited ammo means you dont have to carry for long.
Arm Unit R: CR-WR98L LASER RIFLE-----------------limited ammo but great accuracy. its even better with HISTON.
Arm Unit L: CR-WH05RLA LINER RIFLE(AST)------- its got decent firepower and can be used throughout the game.

O01-AMINO, CR-O69ES, CR-O69SS, CR-O75LA, CR-O79L+, O05-HISTON,
MARISHI, KANGI,
LOL very nice inside part. LOL I could use one of those on my ACs. Tongue

Edit: Change your inside part to a Maria Takagi. Nothing is more superior than a Maria Takagi inside part. LOL
Pretty solid build man. The shell defense is right on for it's weight. I'd suggest changing to the U4 though, it's lighter and drains less.

Kinnara + RM3 is a killer when fired within the range of 50.

Can't say anything more about the hand combo, it's a pretty powerful lot, combining stun and energy damage. Should set some lightweights up for a lot of hurt.

For your optionals, I would recommend Amino, ES, SS, L+, Codon, Golgi, R+. Birdie2 ain't that hot anyway, so the Ananda should be able to handle things. This way, you can turn faster, as well as having a Mini-Sawa with a bit more oomph.
change the inside part to sora aoi LOL
but be warned... your radiator might not take the heat LOL (I made a funny)
I suggest a <a href='http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/2863/mihirotaniguchithumb1vk3.jpg' target='_blank'>Mihiro Taniguchi</a> instead Wink

Kidding aside, I suggest you downgrade the core to the U4 and change the arms to the GIBBON for a somewhat more balanced, and less drainy configuration, as the usage of the 98L will put some stress on your generator under high pressure. Also, try to add a hanger part for your right hand as the 98L runs out pretty fast even if you pick your shots.

On a side note, you can also put in the 93RL + GRIFFON as an alternative for your hand mounts. You'll deal just as much damage with the 98L as with the GRIFFON, plus its lighter to boot. Oh, and some hangers would be nice like the PERYTON and 69H. Tongue

Good design though, I just don't agree with the U5's stats on your design.
this ac runs into the same problems as the other one (being too slow for a mid), so again i would recommend using a heavy leg set. Big grin

btw, also try testing the 84p vs. the magnolia.
Im guessing you are trying to compensate for the low speed with a high accel booster?
btw, we have kids here. go easy on the "naughty" stuff. Tongue
if i was in the right state of mind i'd pick vulture2 over birdie2. i did some tests and it seems vulture2 works best mid range, birdie2 on close range.
93RL+GRIFFON is a good combination, it even has lower drain, and some designs are using it already.

here's the new one.

Pilot Name:
AC Name:

Head: CR-YH85SR
Core: CR-YC03U4 hanger
Arms: A03-GIBBON
Legs: CR-LH89F
Booster: B03-VULTURE2
FCS: CR-F73H
Generator: CR-G91
Radiator: ANANDA
Inside: LOLA BIRING!
Extension: CR-E92RM3 RELATION MISSILE
Back Unit R: NONE
Back Unit L: KINNARA MICRO MISSILE
Arm Unit R: CR-WR93RL LINER RIFLE
Arm Unit L: WL15L-GRIFFON DUAL LASER RIFLE

Arm Unit R Hanger: NONE
Arm Unit L Hanger: 1HP

a lot faster, better dodging and less drain, the only thing i dont like is its low damage rate.
Yep, this feels like an improvement over the other one. If you find that you're lacking in firepower you can always switch out the Kinnara for an MT or an MV. That should set things right.

I think your first hand combo was a bit more deadly though, since it could actually stop some opponents in their tracks care of the RLA's stun. But if you get opponents to overheat with the Griffon then I guess this other one's just as good too. It's more accurate, at least.
I think those legs break too easy...
<!--QuoteBegin-Serene+Dec 17 2006, 11:23 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serene @ Dec 17 2006, 11:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I think those legs break too easy... [/quote:8e9c4d4668]
to have more diversity since almost every midweight design here use the same legs.