The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: I have yet to think of a name for this one...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pilot Name: Raven Master
AC Name: (none at the moment)

Head: YH15-DRONE
Core: C05-SELENA
Arms: CR-A88FG (AIM ACCURACY 100%)
Legs: CR-LH81AP (MAX LEG WEIGHT 100%)
Booster: B05-GULL
FCS: MONJU
Generator: CR-G84P
Radiator: ANANDA
Inside: NONE
Extension: JIREN ENERGY PACK
Back Unit R: YASYA ORBIT CANNON
Back Unit L: YASYA ORBIT CANNON
Arm Unit R: WH08RS-FENRIR EN SNIPER RIFLE
Arm Unit L: YWH14PU-ROC4 PULSE RIFLE

Arm Unit R Hanger: NONE
Arm Unit L Hanger: NONE

I just hope that dual-wielding the ROC4 is legal...

Still not done with the tunes on this thing...

The main purpose of this AC is to snipe from a safe distance with the FENRIR, then use the YASYA for point defense in conjunction with the SELENA EOs, and counter with the ROC4 if the opponent dares to go close (which hopefully won't happen).

Thanks for the suggestions, guys, really.

I really have to work on a few more designs, though...
Dual wielding Roc4 is illegal I do believe, but using just one is fine.

There are alot of holes in this AC. You have too many energy weapons going on that you will probably often recharge and/or be forced to walking due to having to recover energy to prevent recharging.

Head: YH15-DRONE <---no tunes? but its a fine head
Core: C05-SELENA <---Go with the 89E or 98E
Arms: CR-A88FG (AIM ACCURACY 100%) <---XS for better drain
Legs: CR-LH81AP (MAX LEG WEIGHT 100%) <---eh, ok
Booster: B05-GULL <---this plus 84P is asking for OPD
FCS: MONJU <---this or Volute
Generator: CR-G84P <---Go lotus if you want to keep Gull or go G91 with Vulture2
Radiator: ANANDA <---yes
Inside: NONE
Extension: JIREN ENERGY PACK <---eh, ok, helps prevent recharging
Back Unit R: YASYA ORBIT CANNON <---dont like them as someone can just stay away until they are destroyed, Harpy is better as they follow
Back Unit L: YASYA ORBIT CANNON
Arm Unit R: YWH14PU-ROC4 PULSE RIFLE <---pick one and drop the other for another weapon, handgun or MG could work
Arm Unit L: YWH14PU-ROC4 PULSE RIFLE <---read above

Its so that bad, but too much emphasis on EN weapons can hurt you especially after the Jiren runs out.
Dual weilding ROC4s is legal under current PACT regulations, they're alright since they're pretty innacurate despite the uber stats.

The YASYA can go, unless you go sniper and use the YASYA's for point-defense to drive away anyone trying to flank your possition (haven't tested it yet, although my experience with the YASYA is pretty retarded as seen here: <a href='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6X-9HYORqs)' target='_blank'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6X-9HYORqs)</a>. I understand the herding concept with this AC, its just the weapons require a great amount of skill on the part of the pilot for it to be effective any serious play.

ROC4s have a serious problem hitting things at mid range due to their poor accuracy, but they definitely hurt within the range where most of their shots hit (around 100-175 range probably against faster opponents, maybe up to 250 for slower ones). So I would suggest a faster frame in the event you do want to keep the ROC4s and go rush instead of herding your opponent into a corner.

If you do plan on playing defensively while keeping the YASYAs, I suggest more accurate arm weapons instead of teh ROC4s such as rifles and sniper rifles that can pick off opponents at a safe range.