The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Delta
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Head: S2 --------- 0/0/4/6/0
Core: URANUS --- 0/0/3/7/0
Arms: XS --------- 0/0/4/6/0
Legs: DINGO2 ---- 0/0/4/6/0

Booster: GULL ------ 0/0/0/10
FCS: F73H
Generator: LOTUS -- 0/10/0
Radiator: ANANDA -- 0/0/10

Inside: -
Extension: -
Back Unit R: RA
Back Unit L: -
Arm Unit R: PIXIE3
Arm Unit L: DRAGON

Optionals: AMINO, O69ES, O69SS, L+, CODON, GOLGI, HISTON, MARISHI.

-=-=-=-

Stats:

AP: 7887
Weight: 5901
EN Supply: 4557
EN Consumption: 5749 / 10306
Boost Duration: 12867
Max Boost Speed: 504
Turning Speed: 1342
Stability: 6863
Cooling: 14847
Def Shell/Energy: 1558 / 1558
i think the dragon might work on this design as long as you use it in close quarters, but i do recommend you try testing other lefty en weapons like the griffon, roc4, argos2, etc.

and you might wanna consider the 98e2 so you don't have to worry about energy management when rushing down someone. plus, it has CAMS.

btw,

WELCOME TO THE REPUBLIC. Salute
I've looked into other weapon choices. I really prefer the DRAGON, and I don't use any parts that have been on the ban list. Hangers or not. (ROC4, etc.)

DRAGON provides a great minimal energy drain to equip and to fire. Given that I'm burning a massive amount of energy from boosting while using URANUS and DRAGON at the same time, it fits in perfectly. (And there was no way I was going to use 5 optional slots for EN weapon enhancement for the sake of the URANUS core. No way. I needed something else to go along with it.)

I recently made the final defensive tunings to it this morning, it's an AC that's staying in my AC:LR garage for as long as my PS2 memory card lasts.

Aside from that, hiya!

It's nice to see someone with suggestions instead of one-sided opinions. Also, are there alot of people here that play on Kai or live near the Bay Area? I like to play against people as often as possible.
well, most of us here a filipinos who are still stuck within the islands 'cept for a few.

btw,

i think you can bump the EN suppy up to 5000+ if you use the dingo. even though it doesn't have the juicy stats of it's sexier big sister, it's quite durable below 5000 ap mark.

and one of the major issues with the dragon is the accuracy itself. seeing as you use it within close range, there shouldn't be a problem. the other being that it still outclassed by most en weapons for damage rate vs. equip drain vs, usage drain. (roc4 is only banned in hangers)

anyway, this looks like an original design that can actually work. it's not like the mobile pieces of crap i've seen at ACO and gamefaqs *coughPrometheus9amongothersacough*. ahem!

great job! Big grin
<!--QuoteBegin-Iguana+Dec 12 2006, 04:21 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Iguana @ Dec 12 2006, 04:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> It's nice to see someone with suggestions instead of one-sided opinions. Also, are there alot of people here that play on Kai or live near the Bay Area? I like to play against people as often as possible. [/quote:3c45f00d42]
Expect to see that from this board. Happy

Welcome, by the way!

Yeah we play human versus pretty regularly. Where do you live? Tongue
I play quite often on Kai. Sometimes Kai because very busy and drops people in the middle of their game or won't even let people connect at all. Still though, It's nice to have a means of playing online in the first place. When it works, lol.

However, I came here primarily because I'm getting tired of ACO. That place has people all to eager to go out of their way to give you a bad day. The unfortunate part about that is the moderators there aren't much of a help in terms of keeping the peace or enforcing the law. Well, they do their fair share of 'enforcing', but it's geared more towards who they personally like and don't like.

I'm not about to bend my back for the sake of being of someone's good side just to stay around. No chance.

There are some majorly OB-happy players from ACO that use Kai quite often, and I seldom see any of the names from Raven Republic on Kai. I do now and then, but it's more of an occasion than anything else.

State: California

City: Pleasanton/Livermore (They're next to each other)
This AC's quite a stripper -well, it strips down armor right -your enemy's I mean--...
Ok Combo...
Though I think it could really use a little change on the left arm weapon...
Like a Gorgon...

Try making variations of this so that you can explore more possible weapon combinations for the design and post it here on your post...
It's been a habit for almost everyone here to do that...

Welcome to the Republic...
'nga pala...
<!--QuoteBegin-Iguana+Dec 12 2006, 04:55 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Iguana @ Dec 12 2006, 04:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> There are some majorly OB-happy players from ACO that use Kai quite often, and I seldom see any of the names from Raven Republic on Kai. I do now and then, but it's more of an occasion than anything else. [/quote:8d82798c04]
Oh... well a lot of us here don't have the means to go on Kai. However, we do meet often to play each other in real life.

Most of here in the Republic live in the Philippines... so yeah playing is out of the question. Tongue

If you're interested though, we've got lots of videos of our fights uploaded on youtube.

<a href='http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=Leperman' target='_blank'>http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=Leperman</a>

You'll also find that we here actually have a mentality that kinda contrasts many ideals established in ACO.

I hope you enjoy your stay!
Quote:However, I came here primarily because I'm getting tired of ACO. That place has people all to eager to go out of their way to give you a bad day. The unfortunate part about that is the moderators there aren't much of a help in terms of keeping the peace or enforcing the law.

last time i checked, the mods are most eager on dropping the ball before things get hotter. Smile)
Lol on this topic being hijacked. We're doing it so slowly Iguana's not even noticing. Tongue

Kidding aside, that is a pretty good build man. A bit basic, but good nonetheless. I do agree with wanzerfreak on the core change though, maybe the C89E? That way you can really spam the heck outta the Dragon, or maybe change it into something suckier for some extra challenge, like the Silky. XDDD

Or you could go Pixie3 + Nix on the front end and leave your core as it is. Either way could work, since the Nix also eats up AP rather fast.

If you want to go even more uber, plop this thing on the FA legs and see what kind of bad press you'll get. Wink

I also already welcomed you in the other topic, but I'll do it here just the same: welcome to the Republic!
yup... the guys pretty much said it all...

the dragon deals too little damage for my taste.

try this combo
pixie3 + E2 core + roc4
I suggest the Griffon over the Dragon, its lightweight for the frame, more power, the only downside is that you have the use shots wisely because you lose 2 ammo per shot (with it being dual and all).

You could also invest in the G84P and Vulture2 (if weight permits) because I feel it has better refresh than the Lotus.

Nice build, and welcome to the republic

And if you care to know, Im not from the Phillipines (sp?) either
i think a <a href='http://ravenrepublic.net/index.php?showforum=41' target='_blank'>PACT</a> entry could be arranged so that you guys can still participate in the tournament via kai.Idea

hehehe, I...am a genius. Shades
<!--QuoteBegin-wanzerfreak+Dec 12 2006, 11:32 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (wanzerfreak @ Dec 12 2006, 11:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> i think a <a href='http://ravenrepublic.net/index.php?showforum=41' target='_blank'>PACT</a> entry could be arranged so that you guys can still participate in the tournament via kai.Idea

hehehe, I...am a genius. Shades [/quote:03ac9dd9c7]
Lol... good idea, except who has the current equipment for us in Manila up and running? Big grin

These guys have theirs working in the US, ravenflau's got his in your area (I think), but what about us? Not to mention the lag might be godawful. But you know what? It just might work. Hehe.
Pages: 1 2