The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: unnamed KRSW unit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pilot Name:
AC Name:

Head: CR-H97XS-EYE<5 vs ecm,2 def shell,2 def en,1 cooling>
Core: CR-C98E2<6 cooling,2 def shell,2 def en>
Arms: CR-A92XS<3 cooling,2 def shell,2 def en,3 aiming accuracy>
Legs: CR-LH80S2<5 cooling,5 max leg weight>
Booster: B03-VULTURE2<10 boost power>
FCS: CR-F82D2
Generator: CR-G91<5 en sup,5 condenser cap>
Radiator: ANANDA<10 cooling>

Back Unit R: WB01M-NYMPHE SMALL MISSILE
Back Unit L: MAGORAGA MICRO MISSILE
Arm Unit R: WH04HL-KRSW HI LASER RIFLE
Arm Unit L: CR-WL69LB LASER BLADE

O01-AMINO, CR-O69ES, CR-O71EC, O03-CODON, O06-PHAGE, MARISHI,
CR-O94ESS

this ac isn't my serious design but after playing with it for a while,i think this ac has potential....a little... besides that,i do want an ac holding KRSW

:shoot: Horsie

Worship Flamethrower Bye
it's hard to use the karasawa as a main weapon these days because of the huge nerf.

anyway,

my suggestions are:

head - s2 or s4
core - u2 or u3 (the 89e weighs you down so much and is less accurate outside CQ range. a lefty handgun would do the job just as good.)
fcs - volute or f73h (the nymphe has a really fast lock aquisition. also, these two will give you a bigger lockbox).
extensions - gar or rm3
back unit l - ra
left arm - 1hp

hanger r - roc2 or peryton (these two gives you an option to switch tactics at the heat of battle)
hanger l - any solid handgun would do. two en handguns are stupid. Big grin

optionals - change the phage to golgi. the reduction you get from the phage is so low that there's hardly any difference.

note: if you want to use a blade, go with the miroku fcs.
Head: EYE --> anything will do better

Core: C98E2 --> It's fine if you really like it.

FCS: F82D2 --> find an FCS that isn't ND-type but has a very fast lock speed. Since you've got a blade on the left, MIROKU will work nicely.

MAGORAGA --> It's probably better to just remove this and place RM3 or GAR/GAR2 as extensions.

Blade: LB --> ELF2 will do much better. If you have weight to spare, LB2 or even ELF3 will work much better.

G91 --> Try tuning more towards energy output.

Optional parts: Why do you have the 94ESS equipped? Anyways, I think the best ops for this AC would be

AMINO, ES, SS, L+, CODON, GOLGI, PHAGE (yes, please have the PHAGE), and MARISHI if it will still fit.

Happy playing!
Arent the S2 legs, those fairly heavy, high draining legs? If they are, remove them for the 89L because of its much lower drain and will help more with the KRSW shots you will be firing.

The Magoraga is such a bad launcher, its not worth it. Its only advantage is its wanky flight pattern, but most of the time the missiles hit the ground, just drop them.
dang,i suck at using left unit guns...im only good with blades so i cant use the handguns.but the ELF2 did a nice job tho.

i was thinking of adding a cannon to make it look like an intro AC and color it blue Big grin