The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Myth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This little bastard can hover indefinitely, it actually (very slowly) regains energy as it hovers! And it has enoguh fire power to bring down a heavy weight! I love it =D I could probably change the weapons around for snipers and go for a long range FCS and fight from afar, but I like it as it is right now =p

Pilot Name: OneSixOne
AC Name: Myth

Head: CR-YH70S2
Core: CR-C83UA hanger
Arms: CR-A92XS
Legs: LH07-DINGO2
Booster: CR-B81
FCS: MF04-COWRY
Generator: KUJAKU
Radiator: ANANDA
Inside: NONE
Extension: CR-E98HB HOVER BOOSTER
Back Unit R: WB03R-SIREN RADAR
Back Unit L: NONE
Arm Unit R: WR01R-SHADOW RIFLE
Arm Unit L: WL02R-SPECTER RIFLE

Arm Unit R Hanger: WR03H-GHOST HANDGUN
Arm Unit L Hanger: WL14LB-ELF2 LASER BLADE
O01-AMINO, CR-O69ES, CR-O71EC, CR-O79L+, O03-CODON, CR-O83ES+,
CR-O86R+, MARISHI,
it can bring down anything....

the problem is this thing blows up before that happens. Tongue

changes i would like to suggest:

b/g/r -fudoh/gull/ananda

handcombo - anything but those two. look it up at the projectile velocities chart and you'll see why.

radar - ra. that's all you really need.

laserblade - elf2 is weak despite its range. elf3, lb4, lb2 - pick one.
Well I already use the ANANDA, and I've been thinking about using the GULL myself, as for the FUDOH, that would prevent it from pupetual hovering, which is really what I use it for, kinda a novelty really.

Thanks, I'll go and have a look at the projectile velocities, I didn't know they where here somewhere?
fudoh has a large conderser cap.
Its the En Output of the generator that allows me to stay in the air and recharge, not the capacity, I tried the FUDOH, and while it did help my overheating problem it didn't have enough output to keep me in the air.
in that case try the g91. it has a higher output which should translate to better refresh.
Hmm... please take no offense from this onesixone, but have you finished the game yet and acquired all the parts? Looking at your hand combo is giving me that thought. The Shadow and Specter are both outclassed by rifles like the R2, R3, Hiten, and RA... greatly. In terms of attack power and heat the two may be at the advantage, but they fail because they lack the necessary attack velocity to see that damage and heat through.

The hangered handgun is also a bit dubious as well. Change it to something like the 69H, HP or Wraith.

Check your optionals again. The UA does not have that many slots. Tongue

Listen to wanzer, he gives good suggestions for upping the performance of this machine. I realize that it's a gimmick AC, but expect that every design you post in here will have critique for it that is aimed at competitive play. It's up to you if you want to listen to those suggestions anyway.

Oh, and welcome to the forums!
KONGOH (paired with low-drain parts) is probably the generator that you want to have if you want to hover indefinitely.
131% complete, the only part I don't have is the core from the final mission. I chose the guns for the energy drain spec, nothing else, since then I have done some experimenting with other weapons, and now I use the HITEN, and the RA. My blade is now the LB2, and my backup gun is the H3. I only found out about shot velocities since wanzer mentioned them, well I knew that there were differences, but I'd never seen a chart before.

I can see Wanzer knows what he's talking about, I'm gonna have to give the G91 or the KONGOH a go... I hadn't actually given much testing to my generator... It wasn't something I hadn't really given much thought to, lol but that's just me Happy;

EDIT: oh, and about the optional slots, it would have to mean your builder is wrong: because I used it and it said 15/15 slots taken. =p

Actually another problem with the builder was when I tried to plug my other staple model into it, it spat out a max boost speed of ~470 where-as in the game i really has a max boost speed of 645. That's quite a difference IMO.
Yes the stats of the builder we have is inaccurate. We use it to help in posting desings and not really in checking out stats. Tongue Since the builder was borrowed from another board, we don't really have a choice in the matter.

Yes KUJAKU is probably a good choice for indefinite flight because it has one of the highest energy outputs among the generators... but I suggested KONGOH because it has a similar energy output for much lighter weight.

Try checking out some of the Reverse Joint legs instead of the DINGO2. I'm not sure but some of the RJs might even have less drain than DINGO2.
I second the tuned KONGOH not ony for the weight, but also for the lower calorific value it has over the KUJAKU which will help your AC's heat management. Also, while testing the AC out, I noticed that the B81 is a little too slow as much as the drain and heat are supposed to help balance its drawbacks.

I suggest a fully tuned TP on heat to maximize the AC's air speed along with the KONGOH. Not only will you dodge better, but you'll have a much higher overall top speed. Just be a little carefull while gaining altitude as the TP's charge drain coupled with the KONGOH's low battery capacity can leave leave you with a busted generator if not properly used (ANERGY EMPTY! YOU ALL OVER!!! Smile)). However, if you make it at the right altitude with the hover boosters on, you will notice that you're pretty much an uber flying, dodging machine with almost infinite flight... which is pretty fun Big grin
Well since he's going for indefinite flight time, I think KONGOH/KUJAKU + B81 serves the purpose just fine. Tongue
if this is an infinite flight AC, try equipping the urchin and carpet bomb the whole place from the air.

very nice in 4 player free for alls
<!--QuoteBegin-AEA1+Dec 8 2006, 06:12 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AEA1 @ Dec 8 2006, 06:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> if this is an infinite flight AC, try equipping the urchin and carpet bomb the whole place from the air.

very nice in 4 player free for alls [/quote:e4d74471df]
Great idea! Smile)

Cluster bombs would also work, if you can find some way to nullify it's weight.
Aleh~
A Bomber AC...
Nice idea guys...

I use Shadow Specter as well for their raw attack power...
Definitely try Kongoh, but with 163 tunes...