The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Murasame
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this design wasn't originally mine,i just got this from a girl i met at the mall today

Pilot Name:Naomi
AC Name:Murasame

Head: YH12-MAYFLY<vs ecm3,cooling5,weight2>
Core: CR-C98E2<cooling6,def shell2,def en2>
Arms: A11-MACAQUE<weight3,cooling5,def shell2>
Legs: CR-LH80S2<cooling5,max leg weight5>
Booster: B03-VULTURE2<boost power10>
FCS: MIROKU
Generator: CR-G91<en supply7,condenser capacity3>
Radiator: ANANDA<cooling10>

Extension: FUNI RELATION MISSILE
Back Unit R: NONE
Back Unit L: MAGORAGA MICRO MISSILE
Arm Unit R: CR-WR93RL LINER RIFLE
Arm Unit L: CR-WL69LB LASER BLADE

O01-AMINO, CR-O69ES, O04-GOLGI, CR-O71EC, CR-O79L+, O02-ORGANELLE,
O03-CODON,

well,what'd you think? i forgot the color,but it's VERY similar to nineball's
Another gal playing AC huh? The statistic just grows. Big grin

Tell her about this place if you see her again, will you? Anyways:

It's a basic AC build. Weapon + blade + missiles on a biped. That said, the frame is actually good. The head works, but it could be better, up it to Drone or Eye3. Or S2/4 + RA for a cookie-cutter solution.

Funi could also be changed to something more accurate. I found that the Funi relations, while numerous in number, are just outclassed by the Gar and Gar2. Also, if the design doesn't go the way of S2/4 + RA, maybe the remaining back slot could be used for a Nymphe or something. Things could always be dropped if the AC starts to feel too sluggish.

Definitely up that laser blade to Elf2, Elf3, or my favorite, the Moonlight.

Take out the Organelle and put it into Marishi or something.

Unless, the design is really like this on ourpose. I dunno, for some challenge maybe? Lol pwede. It's pretty workable as it stands eh.

Oh BTW, <a href='http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murasame' target='_blank'>that is just an AWESOME name</a>. I've been inspired to make an AC with <a href='http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muramasa' target='_blank'>this</a> name. Bloodthirsty and evil for the win.
sana nakilalamo sya tapos na invite mo sya dito Tongue

BTW: astig din yung set-up
inimvita ko na pati naka register na xa,hindi ko alam kapithbahay ko lang pala Clapping
pangalan nya naomi pero mukhang wla pa na activate account nya
Well may naomi### na sumali sa message board so baka siya yun. No posts yet though.