The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Metal Wolf Chaos PC port
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Old news, but it looks like this old work by From is now available on Steam. Reviews suggest it is somewhat buggy though.

Metal Wolf Chaos XD on Steam
Not sure if this game falls under my self-imposed boycott of From games after Sekiro. Basically no new AC game announceent = No more buying From games LOL

Might pick it up if there's a price drop.
(08-10-2019, 08:19 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure if this game falls under my self-imposed boycott of From games after Sekiro. Basically no new AC game announceent = No more buying From games LOL

Might pick it up if there's a price drop.

you can always pirate it. that way you get to play and still deny them support XD
haha never really done any torrenting for ages ever since I got an email from the service provider many years ago LOL
(08-14-2019, 11:46 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: [ -> ]haha never really done any torrenting for ages ever since I got an email from the service provider many years ago LOL

the site i get my stuff from upload their stuff to google drive and other online storage. so you dont have to worry about tracked torrents :3