The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Gundam Build Divers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Behold, a build fighters sequel. Honestly I set a rather low standard after watching Build Fighters Try, but after giving this 15 minute prologue a shot I was rather impressed at the change in direction the Gundam Build Fighters series might take.

See for yourself:

I loved the use of rather obscure MS like the Daughtress from Gundam X, and that talking animal. Overall, I'm actually looking forward to watching a Build Fighters show again all of a sudden.

What do you guys think of this so far?
(03-05-2018, 09:00 AM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: [ -> ]Behold, a build fighters sequel. Honestly I set a rather low standard after watching Build Fighters Try, but after giving this 15 minute prologue a shot I was rather impressed at the change in direction the Gundam Build Fighters series might take.

See for yourself:

I loved the use of rather obscure MS like the Daughtress from Gundam X, and that talking animal. Overall, I'm actually looking forward to watching a Build Fighters show again all of a sudden.

What do you guys think of this so far?

It's like they turned the GBF concept into an online MMO. No more physically building your gunpla and getting it damaged in a match this time, hahaha.

If this was a game in real life, i'd definitely be playing. Tongue
interested, but as usual, HUGE BACKLOG to go through XD
i really need to schedule an anime marathon one of these days hahahaha
It might not be a sequel, but an AU for Build Fighters. Feels more like Summer Wars (than SAO) meets Gundam.
If only I wasn't tired of Build Fighters, I would watch this. ahahaha
an AU for Build Fighters doesn't sound so bad. They can go multiple directions from there, like an MMO and such. Gundam has the most number of video games for any franchise I believe, so they can leverage on that. Heck they might even tie it in with their VS series of games.
You should check out some of the local gunpla groups on Facebook. Thanks to the GBF series, a whole new generation cropped up and got involved in the community. Some of the kits i've seen are really, really impressive.
Yeah I noticed GBF started a renaissance plastic modelers from many demographics. Sorta catapulted it to mainstream haha. I'm totally for it though, it makes it a gateway for the shows in the series.