The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Knights of Sidonia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The anime got me interested again. I stopped reading the manga after volume 2. It felt like the style was going for the opposite of Blame and Biomega.

Oh this one looks interesting, gonna put it on my list. I hope it's not just the trailer though. LOL
Looks interesting, gonna give it a try myself!

EDIT: It is rather interesting and the animation style to me looks like a very polished version of the art style in R.W.B.Y.

At first I though the 3 pink haired girls were triplets and that if one of them kicks the bucket it would be a sad day. Then when I saw the classroom scene I just went "fuck it I don't care about any of them dying anymore" Chair
I thought it was an OVA, but it only lasted for 24 mins. It only covered two chapters in the book. I'm not hooked yet, but it's a good start.
Finished watching episode 5. I realized(after the urine-drinking part) that this show is more about people surviving in space and less about mech pron.
Those mechs look like mass produced versions of Stinger.
OMG Season 2

and then BLAME?
Tsumugi!!!!