The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Armored Core: Verdict Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
LOL apparently I think we still need a R1 disc if we want to import our data, because I can't import my shit! That includes paint data and whatnot.
Aww shat, I really liked the emblems we had. I just might get the more expensive R1 for that.

I feel like a traitor for not getting this game on the first day.
I think only one needs to have a region 1 disc, that person can then share his/her emblem with everyone else. Can't they?

In any case Im going to GH tomorrow to get one!
I can't help, but think that some of us will end up getting the R1 version anyway.
Sirius will get our emblems! LOL!
(09-25-2013, 12:26 AM)Hell Heart Wrote: [ -> ]Sirius will get our emblems! LOL!
Yes all the Sophies will be mine.
[Image: dino4.gif]
Also confirmed from the AC page as I asked them.

Quote:Hey Jiro,
There is one server for Japan and one for the rest of the world, it's an improvement from ACV Big grin
(09-25-2013, 01:09 AM)Hell Heart Wrote: [ -> ]Also confirmed from the AC page as I asked them.

Quote:Hey Jiro,
There is one server for Japan and one for the rest of the world, it's an improvement from ACV Big grin

Japan gets segregated to give everyone else a chance?
We have AC:VD Collector's edition pre order available at our local Data blitz, Region 2. If I recall, Region 2 is both Europe and Japan, so will that copy be in Japanese or English? I was gonna order one for myself but am not so sure anymore >_<
@Flau

I think its EU.. I think... The Japanese version will be released on the 26th and Im think thats not the Japanese copy. My only concern atm is our emblems..
(09-25-2013, 03:12 AM)Hell Heart Wrote: [ -> ]@Flau

I think its EU.. I think... The Japanese version will be released on the 26th and Im think thats not the Japanese copy. My only concern atm is our emblems..

Your only concern are the BOOBIES! Domo I can relate Domo
@CZ

WHAT ELSE IS THERE THAT NEEDS CONCERN?! XD
Honor, pride, money, life, self-actualization. Those things are priorities in life.

However, all men are slaves to boobs.
(09-25-2013, 09:42 AM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: [ -> ]Honor, pride, money, life, self-actualization. Those things are priorities in life.

However, all men are slaves to boobs.
Indeed
Boobies aside,another concern for me are the weapons I've worked so hard to tune. When is the R1 release? Is there gonna be a collector's edition too?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25