The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Armored Core: Verdict Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
English story trailer. Thanks to Isshak Smile

Look's like Chief's back
Haha laggy gameplay. I'll gladly skip this one til it hits the bargain bin. This looks so promising!
Eeeeee, one of them was using my Plasma =w=
Verdict Gay's collector's edition

[Image: C03MALICIOUS_00_zpsee617c55.jpg]
[Image: C03MALICIOUS_01_zpscfe4d147.jpg]
[Image: C03MALICIOUS_02_zpsc91f24c9.jpg]

Sorz
ITS HUGE!! I hope we can get a collectors edition over here just for that and the art book.. lol
MY GOD! Look at those LEGS!!!
No signs of an intro movie.
Looks like a showcase of the maps. Quite alot actually, even ruined versions of the old ones.
Isn't this out today?
the 26th in japan from what I read
Out now! Nix texted me that copies are available in Datablitz stores!

Someone better reserve RR's team name!
Wait wait! I saw that they only have R3 copies.. Do we have news if we'll have region locking in place?
No idea, we wait then? I dun think it's an issue due to the new conquest system, but then again, I could be wrong.

Arrrgh, now my wallet is thin and this day happens!

According to Fromcheng, VD isn't region locked.

Quote:-Is there region lock? If so, what regions are locked?
Armored Core is not region locked.

-Can you import data from ACV? If so, what will cross over: emblems, paint schemes, ACs, fully tuneds from ACV? Does everything transfer over or only certain things?
Yes, it is possible to import data from an Armored Core Savedata. Information imported are: personal Data, AC data, dowloadable content (DLC) and other information. All upgrades for your upgradable parts will be reset to the default “tuned” part status. For Each upgradable part that you have more than one of, you will carry over only one of each type. The amount of money you possessed will be reset

-Is there split screen co-op?
No. Armored Core Verdict Day is designed to be played online.

-Can a team only have 20 people?
A team is made of up to 20 members and up to 5 of them can go on battle in the same time (up to 10 VS multiplayer). This limit is implies that team domination will not be achieve through the numbers but through the talent of their members.

-How involved will From/Bandai get into the community? Will they put notifications for events and collaborate with hosts?
Yes, we hired people to develop a deeper collaboration with community beyond the launch of the game.
The main idea is to support the various seasons of the Verdict War online mode through team and players as they will be put in front of the scene more than ever.
In addition, we are looking to help promoting online events imagined by the community in order to sustain the lifespan of the game.

-Will online teams be handled the same as they were in V?
Team management has been revamped to provide more flexibility for the team leader mainly.

-What prevents one faction from being lopsided in that many people join one but not the other two?
Each team selects their desired faction at the start of each season. Availability of factions changes dynamically be or not be accessible if e faction may become unavailable if This affiliation cannot be changed mid-season. In addition as the Verdict War is season based. So the battlefield reset on a regular basis, and a locked unbalanced situation will never remain for long.
If it isnt indeed region locked, and its green signal for R3 or if everyone is going to get R3.. Count me in!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25